The Horse Forum banner

Tack, etc for sale!

3K views 35 replies 9 participants last post by  TrailDustMelody 
#1 ·
Bunch of stuff I need to get rid of, so make an offer on any or all! I'll post pictures as they're asked for or as I get everything cleaned up! Most things are dusty just from sitting around. Before shipping anything out, I will get it as clean as possible! Just ask if you don't see something you need. Chances are that I have it.

Blankets:
76" green stable sheet
78" green/maroon cooler
78" blue plaid cooler
78" fly sheet

Wraps:
4 green fleece polo wraps
4 dark blue cotton polo wraps
4 quilted pillow wraps
2 brown SMB elite boots

Bridles/Pieces:
1 black bit less bridle + reins
2 dark brown bridles + reins (one currently has pelham and 2 sets reins attached)
medium/dark brown cheek pieces, noseband, and browband
46" neoprene contoured girth

Bits:
regular snaffle
pelham

Pads:
2 white
black
red shaped
2 white show pads
gray waffle
1 white baby pad
white, thinner half pad
dark pink/maroon thick half pad

Western Pad:
pink/brown pattern, much like a nice roping pad but some stitching on top side is loose and it could use a cleaning

Clothing:
4 show shirts- 3 long sleeve & 1 short sleeve (size 32-34)
Show coat- gray with light blue pinstripes mixed in, perfect condition
Miller creme colored full seat breeches, practically new (24L)
Miller breeches, brand new never worn, bought for $70 last year (24)
Tailored Sportsman older, darker pair breeches perfect for schooling (no size, but fit like 24-26)
Devon-Aire ribbed bootcut long riding pants, practically new (S)

See less See more
#4 ·
Alright corgi, he's a collage of 3 pics.. My phone won't let me upload more than one pic at a time!

The way that it's set up, you can adjust the browband to different horses (top right pic) I hadn't realized one side of the reins is missing a piece where it attaches to the bridle (bottom right pic).

Let me know if you want me to PM you any more. I just need it gone!

Attachments

#14 ·
Alright hopefully this first message works... I put all pictures on photobucket and am listing them that way with descriptions.. Hopefully I can put the right thing to get the pictures to work!

Dover saddle pad, 20.5" spine, 18" drop

Roma dressage pad, 21.5" spine, 23" drop

Ariat boots: size 9, not waterproof anymore (why I got new ones) but still work just fine, no holes in them

This picture better shows the little bit of cracking where it bends when walking:

Half pad:

#15 ·
2 fly masks, both have a little bit of loose stitching but not enough to affect anything

English bridle 1 + snaffle and 1 set reins

English bridle 2 + pelham and 2 sets reins

Matching noseband and browband (pieced out bridle, rats found part of it :shock:

Browband is 14" end-end

I also have the cheekpieces that I can send with the browband and noseband

Leather Ariat half chaps, size Small Tall

#16 ·
Brand new Heritage size 5/6 gloves

Brand new size 6 SSG gloves

TWO brand new in package garment bags (pulled one out for pictures)

Tailored Sportsman breeches (no size on tag, but fit like 24ish)

There is a little bit of what looks like rust staining on the back of one leg, but you can't see it when riding:

Devon Aire X-Wear ribbed boot cut, brand new size Reg/S

Miller size 24L full seat breeches

Brand new Miller size 24 breeches

Show coat, fits Youth L or Adult S

#20 ·
Hey there... Just wanted to let you know that I was able to try out the bitless bridle tonight. It is a little big on her but I think I can tighten it up enough to get a lot of use out of it.

I rode her in it, loose like it was in the pic, and she stopped on a dime and neck reined like a dream.

I only ride in a bitless rope halter so this can be used when I want to be a little fancier! :lol:

Thanks again!

Attachments

#22 ·
Everything is now washed and spotless! :D As of now I have no English saddle, so someone take it all!

Still have:
(English):
2 bridles (3 sets reins)
2 bits
7 saddle pads
1 half pad
pair Ariat half chaps (ST)
all clothing- 4 shirts, 4 breeches, coat
2 pairs gloves

Other:
2 sets polo wraps
2 fly masks
2 coolers
fly sheet
stable sheet
Oster A5 clippers

Make offers... I will do cheap, I just want it all gone!

#24 ·
I'm attaching a picture of all the pads. Top middle is a waffle pad, top right has sheepskin (or something similar) as extra padding underneath, that's why it's at an odd angle to show that. One white dressage sized pad on bottom left, 2 shaped pads (right one is larger, although more used). All except the black Dover one will fit a saddle with larger/longer flaps (what my saddle had).

Also putting the picture of the leather halter, large horse sized. Goes small enough to fit my QH's head, but (barely) large enough to fit a smaller draft head.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.