The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   TB Gelding for Sale in NM (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/tb-gelding-sale-nm-31069/)

MiamiDade 07-06-2009 04:08 PM

TB Gelding for Sale in NM

4 Attachment(s)
I've got a really nice Thoroughbred gelding for sale. He's 7 years old and I've only had him for 2 years. He's tattooed and registered. However, when I bought him we never recieved his papers [he was shipped from Texas to me]. So, I do not have any of that. All that I have for proof of his registration with the Jockey club is a printout that I got from them.

I bought him with the hope that he would be great for barrel racing. However, even though he has a very good personality-- he just does not have the knack for barrels. So, I am hoping that someone can find him a new job to do as he seems very eager to work. Trail riding may work for him as he just likes to get out and go.

He is easy to catch and in some instances has been known to come right up to you when he knows that he's going to get ridden. Leads easy, ties good, and is good with his feet so he does allow you to pick them up. Also, very good in a trailer-- loading and unloading.

Asking: $3500

If you have any questions about him please let me know by emailing me: romancingvanhelsing[AT]msn.com

I do have pictures... and hopefully I've attached them correctly.

Erin_And_Jasper 07-08-2009 05:35 PM

whats his reg. name? what do his tatoo read? like what are the numbers and letter

MiamiDade 07-09-2009 06:19 PM

His registered name is Sunny's Britches (why they choose that name I do not know) and his tat number reads: C33203

EDIT: My first post should say that I've had him 3 years almost 4 counting this year... not 2. Don't know where I got that from.

Erin_And_Jasper 07-12-2009 10:13 PM

how tall is he?

MiamiDade 07-13-2009 02:35 PM

He's 16 hands high.

Goosen 07-13-2009 08:29 PM

I want him! He's so cute!

I wish you were closer to me. Dang Colorado.

MiamiDade 07-14-2009 07:22 PM

Well, if you're interested I'm pretty sure that there are people who could ship him to you. When I first got him we had him hauled from Texas... so that may be an option? I just don't remember who we used. :(