The Horse Forum banner

Calypso, Dee and Tana

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  WSArabians 
#1 ·
A recent picture of each mare! (Well two of Dee :) )

Tana

Dee

Caly (I still can't believe the size of her for a two year old!)

See less See more
#4 ·
Just from the pictures, Caly looks a lot more mature then 2! :shock:

#8 ·
Good catch smrobs, I had to go back and look! Seems a little swollen on the left hock.

#9 ·
Cremello Tana and Dee are both registered Quarter Horses! And thanks very much we love them!

Kelly, she is stunning! Thank you again for this wonderful horse! We measure her a couple of months ago and she was just shy of 17hh.

Smorbs, Tana got into a fence last September. She skinned her leg right down to the bone from just above the hawk all the way down (on the front of her leg) There is no more swelling, but alot of scar tissue! She is sound but didn't get 100% of her movement back in her leg!

And thanks to everyone else that posted comments!

#13 ·
HAHA! You are funny Steff! Then my little sausage would have to lose some weight! But really, she is stunning! I really like her! Her riding is going really well to! Great big stop and a nice easy lope! I like her lots!

Smorbs and RJ, it's funny that you think she is so pretty! As I was taking these pictures I was talking to Allie AKA JustDressageIt and saying how ugly she was! She is a great horse, but I really don't think she is anything special to look at!

#15 · (Edited)
I was watching a lesson that my former teacher was giving and the horse that was in the ring. I mentioned how really nice the horse was moving but how homely he was. She told me that that horse had taken more kids of hers to Metal Maclay at the Garden then any horse she has ever owned. Then she gave me the phrase that I've used from time to time (and as smrobs just said), "Pretty is what pretty does"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.