Share your "Bucket List" - What would you like to do before you kick the bucket?
Okay, so I would like to know what 25 things you guys would like to do before you “kick the bucket”. I’ll share some of mine, and then lets see what you want to do!
1. Adopt and train my own BLM Mustang.
2. Raise a Friesian stud colt.
3. Adopt and train an OTTB.
4. Ride a trained reining horse.
5. Go horse camping and swim in a pond/lake with a horse.
6. Train/breed my own horses.
7. Run a well-known barn facility.
8. Complete a show jumping course on a fancy jumper.
9. Ride a hunter over some fences.
10.Rope some cattle and practice some cutting.
I’ll probably add more as you add your lists, but lets see what everyone plans to do!
1. Marry a cowboy. =]
2. Get my degree to become a certified equine vet and equine dentist.
3. Train my own horse.
4. Reach a 15 time on the barrels(currently only at 17 or 18)
5. Go to Germany.
6. Ride a Lusitano!
7. Own an Alpaca
8. Go skydiving.
9. Meet a President(whether current or old)
10. Build my own barn(or get someone to build it for me)
I will put more up as I can think of them..
1. Go to a horse/equestrian college
2. Own my own horse
3. Train a horse
4. Jump 4'6"
5. Ride Prix St. Georges movements (the right way!)
I'll put up more as I think of them
Hmmm this is a good thread!
1. Retrain a OTTB. (I have an OTTB, but she's not fresh off the track so she doesn't count :p )
2. Own a Friesian.
3. Ride a cutting horse.
4. Ride a Paso Fino.
5. Ride a Tennessee Walker.
6. Compete at the Advanced level/CCI***/CIC*** (maybe even rolex..)
7. Own a Grand Prix Jumper.
8. Own atleast 70 acres one day
9. Be a working student at Bascule Farm
That's all I have for now :]
1. Travel to every continent
2. Run barrels at NFR
3. Ride a Grand Prix Dressage horse
4. Ride a finished working cow horse
5. Show various disciplines at least at the local level
6. Get married to someone I can't keep my hands off!
7. Have a kid who isn't a pain in the butt.
8. Play in a band on stage
9. Ride an elephant in the jungle (Not at the carnival)
10. White Water Raft
11. Master a new language
12. Learn how to cook a steak without it tasting like a tire
13. Train a Mustang
14. Ride new breeds of horses
15. Have my own Equine Facillitated Mental Health practice
16. Find true happiness.
17. Learn to surf
18. Learn to event
1.Properly train my horse.
2.Jump more then I ever was allowed to at my push-button pony school.
3.Do some Parelli.
4.Get an instructor who specialises in natural horsemanship.
5.Get my horse to not put it's ears back for a whole day! :P
6.Revenge on a certain somone.
7.Own/Ride a friesan.
8.Own a rescue place for neglected/abused/abandoned horses.
LOL i pretty much think all of us horseriders have the same dreams :P
1. Improve my jumping so I can do more than 1 foot.
2. Own and raise a miniature pony.
3. Own my own horse.
4. Enter some more horse shows.
5. Learn to ride western.
6. Visit the Kentucky Horse Park.
I'm sure there's more, but this is what I've got for now.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:52 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0