The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   If your horse could talk..... (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/if-your-horse-could-talk-31412/)

morganshow11 07-11-2009 02:44 PM

If your horse could talk.....

If your horse could talk what accent do to think he/she would talk in? And why?

Rowdy: Gangster; cuz he is spunky, and crazy, and mabey on crack ahah lol.

Diamond: country; cuz he is laid back, and unpredictable.

DixiesPaintedNova 07-11-2009 03:01 PM

lol.

Me and my bestfriend have this conversation all the time.

Comanche- the little surfer boy at the beach. "c-mon dudes, c-mon mom could you just chill for like 2 secs." because he is just so chill.

Stormy- the little girl from the valley who is at first very sweet the at random blows up. (that one explains it all)

morganshow11 07-11-2009 03:16 PM

haha lol.

myQHpaul 07-11-2009 03:51 PM

i think paul would speak like marlon brando from the godfather. he has a lot of brute muscle and no one pushes him around.

smrobs 07-11-2009 04:53 PM

Haha. This is a good thread.

Dobe: No accent really but I imagine him talking like a midwestern tough guy. Like one of those bad guys from an old cowboy movie.

Koda: I imagine him being a bit whiny like a little kid.

Denny: Definitely a TX accent but kinda high pitched with a waver like a nervous person.

1dog3cats17rodents 07-11-2009 04:58 PM

Painter- Gangsta, but not a real one. Like one of those "bad a$$" kids in school who wear there hats backwards and act tough, but are all bluff

Not sure about the others

DixiesPaintedNova 07-11-2009 05:46 PM

Haha i like this thread. Its funny to see how others would describe their horses.

Walkamile 07-11-2009 07:07 PM

:-) This is interesting!

T definitely would have a "southern" accent as she is from the Carolinas.
Walka I think would sound like Jimmy Stewart, very slow and drawn out because of his slightly twisted face. :lol:

farmpony84 07-11-2009 07:13 PM

Pistol would be a cranky old cowboy. Black would be that old man that says so much with just a few words.... Beauty would be that cheer captain really quiet and sweet and then turn on you with her sneaky ways! Sierra is pretty new so I'm not sure about her yet... Blue would be that jock type guy, cool when he needs to be and obnoxious as all get out when the time is right... Riley would be that sweet little boy talk, kind of like Bambi with all his questions and just trying so hard to please....

morganshow11 07-11-2009 07:47 PM

Niiice!!!!!!
And they dont have to be accents, they can be ppl too lol.