The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding/)
-   -   Jessica Forsyth (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding/jessica-forsyth-31667/)

ChingazMyBoy 07-15-2009 06:33 AM

Jessica Forsyth

Hey,

Well I was wondering if any of the members on here have or are watching the video's that were posted by JessBoomer. She was an amazing rider and would post videos of her and her lovely horse Boomer oftern.

She sadly passed away, she was found dead with her horse Boomer standing by her side. There are many therories of what happened but no one really knows.

A good-bye video to Jessica:

I feel very sorry for Jessica's family and friends. I am not entirly sure but I believe that Jessica's horse Boomer is still owner by her parents as they decided to keep Boomer for Jess.

ridingismylife2 07-15-2009 04:03 PM

I used to watch her videos. :(
She was an amazing rider!
I actually wrote an essay about her in ethics class and how she inspired me to start jumping. (I got a good grade :D )
I've read the story her parents posted and almost cried! It's so sad!!!

RIP Jessica Forsyth!

goldilockz 07-15-2009 04:48 PM

:( RIP Jessica!

Qtswede 07-15-2009 06:23 PM

Wasn't she out of Northern Indiana? I seem to remember reading a few things about her.

angie22d 07-15-2009 07:08 PM

i went to horse camp with her she was an amazing rider and friend she had the best horse in the world "BOOMER" she is missed deeply

morganshow11 07-15-2009 09:01 PM

I was watching some yesterday

PaintedHooves 07-15-2009 09:54 PM

I stumbled upon her videos on Youtube and thought she was an amazing rider, later on I realized that she passed away in a horse accident. If you want more information on what happened that day her parents did make a website to clear up all the online rumors that you can find here: www.freewebs.com/jessicaforsyth

I feel horrible for what her parents and family members have to go through. Poor Boomer must also miss her. :-(

eventerdrew 07-15-2009 10:09 PM

contrary to popular belief, boomer was not standing next to her. he was found in his pasture while she was found just outside the arena. she was jumping bareback alone and boomer bolted (apparently a known problem). boomer crashed into the jump and landed on his side; crushing jessica's skull and neck. that was from a letter her parents wrote. RIP Jessica =[

ChingazMyBoy 07-16-2009 04:59 AM

Oh thanks Eventerdrew for sharing that with us.

Iluvjunior 07-22-2009 03:32 PM

I actually used to talk to her on myspace and youtube she was very nice and an amazing rider boomer is a sweetie and when eevryone said she tried to jump the fence i knew she wouldnt do that she would never try somehting that would hurt her and especially boomer! they had such an amazing bond it was incredible