The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/)
-   -   Finaly have sonas confo pics. (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/finaly-have-sonas-confo-pics-31786/)

myhorsesonador 07-16-2009 09:08 PM

Finaly have sonas confo pics.

10 Attachment(s)
hey I finaly have confirmaition pics. Please critic (I cant spell) She is a 4 y/o Halter bread QH. She was going to be the next show mare but the lady got out of the horse bisness. so I got her for $450 through conections in the family. her registerd name is Enchantable Imprimis. I will trough a pic of her dad in at the end his name is Imprimis n Gold.

myhorsesonador 07-16-2009 09:13 PM

9 Attachment(s)
ok next bunch lol

myhorsesonador 07-16-2009 10:38 PM

any one????? please.

myhorsesonador 07-16-2009 11:07 PM

Is she really that bad? out of all of the vews not a single person has posted. *sigh*

reining girl 07-16-2009 11:11 PM

she is a nice looking girl. Pretty color i like her look. Her feet are rather small, common problem for halter breed horses. Very nice buy for the money. I cant believe you got her for only that.

Gillian 07-16-2009 11:13 PM

I know she's only 4 but I don't think she'll ever catch up with her back end at this point.
VERY downhill. Other than that she's a good looking girl.
:]

angie22d 07-16-2009 11:26 PM

i think she is beautiful

JadedEyes 07-16-2009 11:54 PM

Yes I agree with Gillian. She is very downhill built. It was really kinda shocking looking at it. She has a similar build to my horse Timmy. He is an appendix though. But the same stocky body. Timmy has really long slender legs though because of the throughbred in him.

She could catch up to her back end, but it is unsure because it is such a big difference. You will defintaly have to watch your seat and make sure you sit back on her.

But she is very beautiful. Good luck. I hope you enjoy her.

smrobs 07-17-2009 12:01 AM

She is a very pretty girl and I can most definitely see the Impressive in her. She is downhill but that is pretty common with QH these days. Her feet are small but again, not uncommon (especially among Impressive horses). Her toes seem a bit long or maybe her feet are just underrun, I don't know but it kinda bugs me. She is a gorgeous mare, you picked a good one.

myhorsesonador 07-17-2009 11:32 AM

Thanks every one. :) do you think I should shoe her do bring her frount end up? I would really like to take her to a show. and Smrobs, I didn't pic her ew just got a call one day from my grandpa saying there geting out of the horse busness and they want to give your daughter a horse. so if it wasnt for my awsome family I would have a horse right now. :)