The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Videos (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/)
-   -   There're are good riders and then theres... (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/therere-good-riders-then-theres-320578/)

MarchingOn 11-29-2013 07:55 PM

There're are good riders and then theres...

This person who can not tell that her horse is a mare. Pretty horse though.

tinyliny 11-29-2013 08:13 PM

what is your point? that someone titled the video with the word "stallion" when the horse appears to be a mare?

If you are posting this for a critique of the rider, that is against forum rules, unless she has asked for it herself.

MarchingOn 11-29-2013 08:36 PM

No it just bugs me, seen to many ones that were similar. Plus there just seems something off about the mare that I can't put a finger on. But hey, if you don't believe me then whatever.

tinyliny 11-29-2013 08:49 PM

bugs you? what? that someone rides without reins?

smrobs 11-29-2013 09:08 PM

:? I guess I don't get it either, Tiny. I mean, if she was doing something dangerous or abusive and this was a starting point for a truly educational discussion about what to do or what not to do, that would be one thing....

But, all I see is a girl riding her horse and having fun. Not sure why the big deal...and how do you know that the horse is a mare? I didn't see any glimpse under the tail enough to see the genitals there and some geldings/stallions have very small sheaths that you can't see unless you go right up to them and take a peek under their belly.

Also, if the horse is a mare, she may have mislabeled the video on purpose because videos with "stallion" in the title do get more views than other videos. Either way, it's her business.

farmpony84 11-29-2013 09:15 PM

looks like a teen on a youtube video to me... latest craze... create a video and see how many hits you can get....

jaydee 12-01-2013 10:03 AM

Just looks like someone having a bit of a joke on anyone who looks at it expecting to see a wild dangerous stallion
One of those "gotcha' moments

Zexious 12-01-2013 01:25 PM

Boop.... It was probably just a joke xD

CandyCanes 12-01-2013 02:02 PM

It was a joke... Sarcasm.

rhosroyalvelvet 12-01-2013 03:47 PM

Just being saracstic because it is obviously not dangerous as she is waving her hands around and it is obvioulsy not a stallion either... just a laugh. bit of craic :)