The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*~Oldenburg Filly~*~

9K views 68 replies 17 participants last post by  princessfluffybritches 
#1 ·
Aeropostale is a 2012 filly by Armani (Rubinstein and Hohenstein lined) and out of DLizza. She will be 18 months on 12/17/13. She is an absolutely lovely filly with excellent conformation and a very sweet outgoing personality. She is a very fast learner and has potential to excel at whatever you point her towards. I think she will make a fantastic dressage...jumping...or even 3 day eventing prospect. She is registered/branded ISR/OLD N/A. I was planning to keep her for another year, but I really HAVE to sell her before my surgeries. Take advantage and grab this filly up before you're competing against her. She loads,leads,ties,bathes,excellent for farrier,etc. She is handled daily and is well on her way in groundwork training. Very open to offers...will consider payments and/or partial trades. Good home is most important to me! She is currently located in Oregon,but I can most likely arrange reasonable delivery to most places in the continental United States. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Posted pics were taken yesterday...she is in fluffy pasture mode ;)

She would make the best Christmas present ever!

This is a link to her pedigree:

Aeropostale D Light Oldenburg

Ad with a short video clip:

'Aeropostale ' at Warmblood-Sales.com

Attachments

See less See more
#27 ·
So my ankle surgery is going to be in a few weeks and I'll probably be "laid up" for awhile. I'd really like to find her a home pretty soon. I know it's a little unlikely to be able to get her placed so quickly, but I am being very negotiable on her price. Partially for the holiday season and partially because of this.

Therefore, (as long as it is a suitable/good home for her) I will be accepting the best offer I receive before Jan. 15th. There is already a low offer on her and if you PM me I can tell you the most current "best offer". This does not mean she has to be picked up by/before then.

She is really a lovely girl and whoever gets her I know will be thrilled. She is equal parts sweet and spitfire and really is going to be a good solid horse.

Thanks for reading and PM if you have any questions...

Attachments

#28 ·
I also wanted to mention the current best offer will be viewable/updated on her warmbloods-sales site ad. I will post a link below. I will try to keep this site updated too, but that will be the main one to check for current price. . Thanks!

'Aeropostale ' at Warmblood-Sales.com
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.