The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   Hello from Western NY (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/hello-western-ny-32185/)

tana 07-22-2009 02:12 AM

Hello from Western NY

Hi all! I'm new to this forum. However I'm on Barrel Racing Buzz and HGS.

I live in Buffalo, NY. I've been barrel racing heavily for 15yrs but also enjoy Roping, Team Penning, and Cutting. I'm down to 2 barrel/cow horses. I have decided it's time to enjoy life and rodeo/race heavily instead of busting my booty buying/training/selling :lol: I have an associates degree in Business that hasn't gotten me far but I am returning to college in April for nursing. Hmm... that's all I can think of not good as going on and on about myself.

I love helping people and love buying tack :D

RoCru 07-22-2009 12:28 PM

Hello & Welcome!

ClassicalRomantic 07-22-2009 12:40 PM

Welcome :) I used to be on HGS alot until my IT dept at worked blocked it LOL...Sounds like you have a eventful horsey life :)

Jillyann 07-22-2009 02:55 PM

Welcome! I am from the Rochester / Buffalo area as well!!!

Chavez 07-22-2009 03:13 PM

well hello there i also am from western NY not to far from you actually..Fredonia Ny??? that where i am..welcome..

tana 07-22-2009 08:00 PM

I know Fredonia area.

What is your gelding's bloodlines? He looks like an Ima Benjamin Moore baby or even a Lasu Romeo bred gelding

Chavez 07-22-2009 09:20 PM

to be honest i have no idea.:oops:.i was given a copy of his papers when i picked him up..the orginals were going to be mailed when the owners mother returned home from a trip..well the mother passed away the next day (of natural cause) and i never received them..and i moved and lost the copy of papers sooo long story short he is reg but i have no idea of his bloodlines and it not really a concern of mine lol I do not show..i am big in to trail rides and i used to game a little..but he a new mount not sure what we going to do yet he still pretty green to find a nich yet..:lol:

White Foot 07-22-2009 09:56 PM

Hello! What a small world I live in Central NY so I'm close to everyone here!
I'm from around the Syracuse area.

Chavez 07-22-2009 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equestriun (Post 358233)
Hello! What a small world I live in Central NY so I'm close to everyone here!
I'm from around the Syracuse area.

back in my 4-H days i used to show western pleasure up at the "big" state fair in syracuse every year...that was the highlight of my summer

White Foot 07-22-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chavez (Post 358235)
back in my 4-H days i used to show western pleasure up at the "big" state fair in syracuse every year...that was the highlight of my summer

Haha! It's an even smaller world because I have too. =) State fair = love

I could spend hours drinking the milk for 25 cents and walking in the horse and cow buildings.