The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Videos (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/)
-   -   Time Flies... (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/time-flies-32546/)

EveningShadows 07-27-2009 02:38 AM

Time Flies...

OK so I'm a little hooked on making little vids now! AND it's our anniversary :D It's been a full year since I placed a downpayment on my now 2 year old Clydesdale/Thoroughbred filly, Eve! She's been my biggest challenge and my greatest accomplishment, coming to me as an unhandled yearling off of 3500 acres with a herd of shires...I can't put into words how proud I am of her, and myself for being able to bring her around! I can't wait to see what else is in store for us...

Would love for everyone to watch and comment on my latest project, thanks!

1dog3cats17rodents 07-27-2009 02:45 AM

What a gorgeous, sweet looking mare. You have done an amazing job, I bet she will be a blast to ride next year! What are your plans with her?

EveningShadows 07-27-2009 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1dog3cats17rodents (Post 361763)
What a gorgeous, sweet looking mare. You have done an amazing job, I bet she will be a blast to ride next year! What are your plans with her?

Thank you very much, she means alot to me! I have DREAMED about owning my own draft cross and now I have her...

Planning to work on under saddle round pen stuff and upgrade to long rein driving hopefully over the winter, start riding in spring and just trails for next summer. My dreams were to try jumping with her, or dressage...but we'll see how she goes and what she enjoys most. Might have a bigtime barrel racer! LOL For now, it's a waiting game - but as long as she's who I'm with, I don't care what we do!

RoCru 07-27-2009 10:22 PM

Great job, the vid was so sweet!

EveningShadows 08-12-2009 12:36 PM

Thanks! I'm still getting the hang of making vids so it's kinda plain but it was fun! :D