The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Breeds (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeds/)
-   -   Update on apha spirit (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeds/update-apha-spirit-32647/)

Huntingirl89 07-28-2009 10:01 AM

Update on apha spirit

For those of you who kept up with Spirits Story about him being stolen and sold... I am posting some of his pictures. His name is Sprited American Tradition. You can see that he has lost mass and weight... The ferrier told me that he has the begining stages of fownder... He is strong... he will come out of it... Check him out on my horses link. He is the Bald face paint... Thanks all who kept us in your prayers... He is home and doing soooo much better. He has gained A LOT of weight back since being home... He looks 100% better in these pictures....

HorseOfCourse 07-28-2009 10:40 AM

It's good that you got him back! Glad to hear it. I hope he gets much better soon.

SpiritJordanRivers 07-28-2009 10:52 AM

I'm so glad you got him back! Omg, that must have been horrible for both of you.

mom2pride 07-29-2009 01:23 AM

Glad to hear he's improving...what an ordeal for all of you!

close2prfct 07-29-2009 02:46 AM

What a beautiful boy.. I am so glad you got him back and that he is doing well!

Huntingirl89 07-29-2009 12:24 PM

Must sell my Paint Filly

Faith my 3 month old tri paint filly is currently FOR SALE. Do to the economy I cannot afford 4 horses. Spirit my Paint Gelding is having numerous proplems after being stolen. Back, Neck and Foundering issues now arising with him after I took him to the vet. I sadly must sell Faith for Spirit to get what he needs done. She WILL ONLY GO TO A GOOD HOME. Faith loads, clips, ties, backs, bathes, used to dogs and other horses... She is a sweet sweet little girl. Will Mature at 15 + hands. Easy keeper. She is 3 months old... Eating and drinking great. Will make a great all around horse. If intersted contact me on my cell 561-310-4953 Asking $900 obo Taylor McGuire I live in West Palm Beach Florida
Ya know sometimes it would be nice to catch a break. Spirits back and neck are all out of wack and he is having a hard time getting around... he was acting fine and now hes going down hill again. I dont know what those f***in people did to my baby but if I end up putting him down, there will be hell to pay!