The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (
-   -   Nylon Tack (

Horsecccrazy 12-11-2013 10:12 PM

Nylon Tack
Where is the best place to buy Nylon Tack? I need tack for a drill team. There are 8 of us and it needs to be maroon or black. We only need breastcollars and headstalls.
Posted via Mobile Device

wdblevin 12-11-2013 10:50 PM

You get a break in price for buying 6 or more of these: Triple E Nylon Trail Breast Collar -

Here's the headstall: Triple E Nylon Trail Browband Headstall -

No maroon, but black.

Check out the promo codes:

horselovinguy 12-12-2013 11:05 AM

Here is a link to a few sets....
There are many more available that can be mixed and matched to your particular wants and needs...

Saddles Tack Horse Supplies - Nylon Headstall, Breast Collar & Rein Tack Set
Saddles Tack Horse Supplies - Showman Nylon Headstall, Reins, Breast Collar Set With Glitter Overlay

Decent prices and decent quality.

Chicks does some sponsorship programs also...can't hurt to ask about that either.

Stateline Tack also has a nice selection with modest pricing...

Happy Shopping.

CJ82Sky 12-13-2013 01:47 AM

Nylon tack always worries me because it doesn't break if the horse gets tangled or caught on something. I prefer biotahne/beta. I get my stuff from Two Horse Tack and have been really happy. They can do all sorts of colors and have great prices, and are also doing a sale for the holidays with code 12DAYS get $10 off orders $100+.

ZaneyZanne123 12-14-2013 05:58 AM

I like Weaver Leather nylon tack and even Big Horn puts out some decent (and decently priced) nylon tack. I bought a breast collar from Weaver and was very impressed (and I am exceedingly hard to impress). They also carry a rather wide variety of colours.