The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trailering = issues?

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  nldiaz66 
#1 ·
ok just had to share cause i am totally stoked! i loaded my 16 month old warmblood baby into the trailer for the first time today and she just hopped right in!! she walked right up to the ramp and paused for a second to sniff at the trailer and check it out and i was just standing at the top of the ramp waiting for her to give me a refusal or back up or snort or basically display any sign of discomfort or nerves or anything like that and next thing i know she is standing with her head over my shoulder! so i walked into the trailer and she followed me right in and stood really still and quiet. i didn't lock her in cause i didn't want her to panic but she stood relaxed and quiet for a good 15 minutes before i backed her out and she was PERFECT! GO FRANKA! god i love that baby. its almost like every single thing that i fought so hard to accomplish with my thoroughbred just comes naturally to my warmblood baby. weird but fantastic. anyways i am pumped and had to share. thanks for listening!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
That's great!
That's the way it should go and I can tell that you have a really good relationship with your horse.
Taking a little extra time to build that bond and it really makes the difference in the end product.

Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.