The Horse Forum banner

I really want to see my horse drawn!

4K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  Icrazyaboutu 
#1 ·
If anyone would try and draw my horse(s) that would be amazing! I don't care if you change the posistion or whatnot I just want to get an idea about what they would look like if I paid for some one to draw them. It would be even better if you could combine the pictures to put my horses in the same drawing.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
erm well i could do a collage of both of your horses.
1each
1 for your grey one
+ 1 for your chesnu
what are the horses name ?
erm have yuu got ayny headshots of them?
or any of them trotting or something.
as i need a min background, and 2 pics to collage in.

#8 ·
i could try and draw one if you like. :) it may not be that good though, since i'm only a beginner and haven't been drawing for a lond time. but you know, if you want i could give it a try. =D

#10 ·
erm well i could do a collage of both of your horses.
1each
1 for your grey one
+ 1 for your chesnu
what are the horses name ?
erm have yuu got ayny headshots of them?
or any of them trotting or something.
as i need a min background, and 2 pics to collage in.

#16 ·
I already did two of the pics you posted and I'm working on a third one. But if you want I can do some more, I really enjoy doing them. :) Even if I am only a beginner. lol.

#18 ·
#24 ·
I drew two of the first ones you posted. The third one I was working on just didn't turn out well. :-( And my scanner isn't working properly (for some odd reason) so I took pictures of them instead. I know it doesn't show most of the details but it's what I have for now. I'll try and see if my scanner is ready to coperate but in the meantime, here you go! :D I had a lot of fun drawing them and I'll draw the others too if you want?

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.