The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Training (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-training/)
-   -   Check this out! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-training/check-out-33255/)

Spirithorse 08-05-2009 12:18 PM

Check this out!

I was asked to write a story about my journey with my horse Aramis, and now it's published on the Parelli blog website! The picture of me riding him bareback was at the Parelli Celebration a couple weekends ago. Heart and Desire

Walkamile 08-05-2009 04:26 PM

Congratulations! What an accomplishment. And a side benefit is you can add this to your portfolio. Great job!

Do you realize this is something very few people have experienced? Truly amazing.

Spirithorse 08-05-2009 04:31 PM

Thank you so much Walkamile. I still can't believe I was picked to go, it still feels surreal! I hope I get picked again next year! I plan to ride him in the Spotlight if I do.

RadHenry09 08-05-2009 05:27 PM

That is so great, it was awesome to read about you and your special guy.
You are an inspiration to someone like me who is feeling like I am not accomplishing much right now.
I wish there were more people who were interested in learning Parelli at my barn as at times I feel I am on a totally different page.
I was hoping to make it to the celebration when they came to PA but was unable to. Hopefully next year.

Spirithorse 08-05-2009 05:35 PM

Thank you RadHenry09. Arie's story is really special and I hope it inspires people.

I know what you mean about sometimes feeling you are on a completely different page than others. Luckily I don't have to board my horse, but I have Parelli friends that do, but I sometimes feel that way with my horsey friends who are not Parelli. Just keep your head up and know that you are doing right by your horse and keep progressing!

HalfPass 08-06-2009 11:38 AM

Wow...How awesome is this!
Good for you. I loved your story. You wrote about the amazing changes that have come about between yourself and Arie....they are simply amazing...what a wonderful story and great accomplishments...
Half Pass

G and K's Mom 08-06-2009 02:22 PM

How exciting for you and your guy. Wonderful story

Spirithorse 08-06-2009 05:44 PM

Thanks so much HalfPass and G&K's mom. With how things are going right now, I can't wait to see where we are 2 months from now! It's simply incredible.

Jillyann 08-06-2009 06:04 PM

How awesome is that!!! Congrats!

Spirithorse 08-06-2009 08:09 PM

Thank you Jillyann! :)