The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   your siblings....... (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/your-siblings-33386/)

morganshow11 08-07-2009 11:57 AM

your siblings.......

Tell us about your sibs

Brothers:
Jake(zanyoutthere), 15 y.o or 16 i cant remember. he on a BIG ranch out in WY, my fave sibling:-P
Brian, 5 y.o. He is super anoying, and alsways sneeking stuff out of my room:evil:
James, 25 y.o. He is meen to me, and smacks me around and crap, HATE him:evil:

Sisters:
Stephanie, 15 y.o. Really big liar, and likes to make my life misrible:-x
Courtney(GSJCCrider), 23 y.o spoils me rotten, with horse stuff!!
Jeesi, 18 y.o. I dont ever here from her, she ran away when i was like 5:-(

Info:
jake lives on a really big Ranch, and has like 40-70 horses of his own. he is a big teady bear. I go and visit him every month.

Brian: Super funny and lives with me. Always making people laugh

James: I hate him. I think he is gay. He likes pink, and men,

Stephanie: Hates me and i hate her. Lies about everything!!

Courtney: lives on a Really big peice of land and has a BIIIIIIIIGGGG stable. She buys me everything i want and need!

Jeesi(pernounced jes-i. I says itself). I dont know much about her, but she ran away somwhere.

tell us about you sibs

racer179 08-07-2009 12:25 PM

lol, well i only have one sibling and that is my bro Taber, pronounced like the Taber Alberta haha where they grow corn and stuff. lol he is 23 years old. he has his private and commercial pilots liscence. he has his 1 A for driving semi's and stuff lol. right now he is working on a rig hauling water. thats pretty much what he does lol. he's been around the world three times lol. and yeah

Whispering Meadows 08-07-2009 12:26 PM

Brothers:

Dave, 30. Hes just the normal big brother and really cool.

Sisters:

Rhonda, 36. Shes my half sister and I've only known her for 9yrs.
Amanda, 33 (would be). She was my best friend and the one who got me started with horses. I love and miss her ALOT :cry:
Heidi, 29. Shes the coolest big sister ever lol. Shes fun to be around and will let me do anything lol
Kirsten, 21. Shes the one I've been around the most, so we've had our arguments but we still love each other :)

Info:

Dave, lives in Montana and is married with 2 kids. I haven't seen him in along time but i still love him. Hes a mechanic.

Rhonda, live in Michigan (sp?) with 2 of her 3 kids. I dont talk to her much but I know that shes fun and cool to be around. IDK what she does for work.

Amanda, had an Arabian horse farm in Oklahoma (where I now live) and was coming out to Tennessee to pick me up and take me back to Oklahoma for a couple weeks, cause our horses were due to have babies, when she was murdered. :cry:

Heidi, live in North Carolina with her son and does some sort of government work.

Kirsten, lives in NC too. With her husbands family and her 4mo/old son. She is a stay at home mom and is planning to get into the millitary sometime lol.

NicoleS11 08-07-2009 12:59 PM

Ex-Step brothers:

Cody: 24 years old. I love him to death but he has issue's he needs to deal with before he goes any farther in life. He is fighting a drug addiction and i fear he is looking. Hopefully he will wake up one day and figure it out.

Reece: 22 years ols. Biggest momys boy in the world! Going to college for some thing but i really dont know what...we are the closest in age but he used to beat me up all the time. Cody was my hero

When i said "Ex-step brothers"...it means that my dad was married to the boys mom for 11 years. They divorced about 6 years ago but they still are in mine and my dads life.

Half Brother:

Jeff: Turning 30 in September. My mom has a melt down every time she thinks about that. Jeff's father was from my moms first husband. When my mom and his split Jeff stayed with his father in Vancouver so i only see him maybe 1 time a year if im lucky. We are so different i dont even know what to talk to him about. He is such a city boy and im such a small town girl.

Step-sister:

Heather: My dad married a new women 1.5 years ago and she has a daughter Heather. She is 30 i think and is married with two great kids that i love! Heather is very much a momys girl and is very spoiled...which means my dad spoils the heck out of her. She usually borrows my dad stuff and never returns it. She was invited to my dads wedding and i wasnt...so im not to pleased about that...

and thats it...lol. no real brothers or sisters...

NicoleS11 08-07-2009 12:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
^^ Cody and Reece

horseoffire 08-07-2009 01:25 PM

brothes Brothers:
Jake, 28 he is awsome and i love him so much

Sisters:
Abigail, 25 we hate each other and love each other.

My almost brother inlaw (im engaged)

John, 29 i hate him with passion we dont like each other that much

Almost sister inlaws:

Anna, 19 shes like a minature me i love going shoping with her

Mary, 26 shes like awsome cus idk were just friends

Taylor, 16 she loves going horses back riding with me

TaMMa89 08-07-2009 01:30 PM

I have a (half)sister. She's older than me, around 33yrs.

Spastic_Dove 08-07-2009 02:02 PM

I'm an only child :P

horseoffire 08-07-2009 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spastic_Dove (Post 371922)
I'm an only child :P

luckyy

Walkamile 08-07-2009 02:47 PM

My older brother is Michael (it's a very popular name in our family, my cousin and son are Michael's) and he lives in the town we grew up in, about 20-25 mins from where I am. He is an incredible person and he and I are always challenging each other in what ever we're doing. Kayaking, biking ect...He has his own plane and is a very talented and safe pilot. Can't image my life without him and his family in it.

My younger sister is Lucie. She is the model for all mothers! She is the most caring and compassionate person I know and she is also my best friend. She has serious health issues and I'm always on her case for not making herself a priority. I selfishly want her around for many many years! Her three sons are like my own (they are all grown now) and they have many wonderful memories of Aunt Tess and Uncle Don's place. They grew up in town (same town we grew up in)and loved coming out to my place. Many acres and trails to explore, tracks to identify and speculate on and wildlife to see. Winter skating on the pond bonfires at night , trees to tap for maple syrup season ect...

My younger brother Lee, died 9 years ago very unexpectedly. He was our gentle giant and the pied piper to all the nephews and nieces. He feared nothing and tried everything (guardian angel worked over time watching over him). There is a huge void in my life without him here and whenever I'm out side riding or kayaking or anything outdoorsy I feel him with me.

That's if for me, but I'm so lucky to have the siblings I do. Family is so important to us and we actually enjoy each other (though we tease each other mercilessly!).