Horse Contest Ettiquette. Read before making a contest!
Since there has been some bumps in the road with contests being finished, the Horse Forum Staff has come up with 7 simple rules for members who which to participate in or make a contest.
These rules are effective as of August 7, 2009.
1. 30 day limit on contests. Strictly enforced
2. Contests limited to horse photos only.
3. If Contest is abandoned, Moderators have the right to take over the contest.
4. Contest is to be conducted fairly
5. Creator of the contest can have no more than 2 contests going on at the same time
6. Creator of the contest may not participate in his/her own contest
7. Photos must be taken by or subject owned by the poster.
8. Please contact a moderator after your contest is judged so it can be officially closed.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:27 AM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.