The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Breeds (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeds/)
-   -   Fave Breed? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeds/fave-breed-3349/)

Campdraftin_Chic 09-14-2007 09:41 AM

Fave Breed?

I know, this has probably been done heaps of times, but hey, why not again! Ok, my personal faves are:

Quarter Horses- I own one called Peppy (His registered name is 49er Lonesomedove pep), he's so beautiful and calm :) I just love their gorgeous natures

Andys- They look so regal and magnificent, I really want one! I love 'em!

And Cydies- They're so clumsy looking, I love the way they're so big and bulky with their feathers and whiskers!

Anyway, that's me, so what are some other people's faves?

Vidaloco 09-14-2007 10:56 AM

I love all horses but have Kentucky/Rockys at the moment. I don't think there is a bad horse, only horses who have been treated badly by people.

Campdraftin_Chic 09-14-2007 11:10 AM

I know what you mean, I love all horses, and I don't discriminate against a particular breed but these are just a few I'm partial to =]

It's the whole "there's no such thing as a bad horse, just a bad rider" thing, I knew a really awful horse who reared and charged people, but I genuinely suspect he was mistreated. it's sad what people do to animals... :cry:

But, anyway =] I'm not looking to start a whole "This breed of horse is better" thing, I'm just interested in people's opinons :D

Vidaloco 09-14-2007 11:44 AM

Ok then, Of course I love my Kentucky horses but I saw an episode on RFD TV about Gypsy Varners (sp?) They are the coolest horses, just beautiful.

latte62lover 09-14-2007 08:54 PM

duh totally arabians!!! haha

ponygirllizzie@xanadu 09-14-2007 09:03 PM

I love Clydesdales!!! We know some people in texas that have 7 or 8!!! They are so gorgeous!!! I love QHs and..... warmbloods-(I know there are all kinds but i can't decide!) :oops:

ponygirllizzie@xanadu 09-14-2007 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vidaloco
Ok then, Of course I love my Kentucky horses but I saw an episode on RFD TV about Gypsy Varners (sp?) They are the coolest horses, just beautiful.

Gypsy Vanners are gorgeous!

sparky 09-15-2007 01:41 AM

Love appaloosa's, standardbreds, connemara's and welsh sec D.

Delregans Way 09-15-2007 05:43 AM

I love the old TB, hannoveins, QH and ASH. Thats my cuppa tea!

Campdraftin_Chic 09-15-2007 07:35 AM

I love gypsy vanners! they're gorgeous! and TBs... ah! so beautiful =]