The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Artwork (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/)
-   -   Anyone who can help (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/anyone-who-can-help-33736/)

ladybugsgirl 08-12-2009 02:05 PM

Anyone who can help

I am new to this site and still figuring things out. My mare Reba Mcentire was tragically taken from this earth October 16th 2008. I am looking for anyone who would care to draw a picture of her for me. It might be awhile before I can post to this site but I do have pictures of her on myspace. It would mean the world to me. I would draw her but when I start I can't finish. It breaks my heart I never got to say goodbye.

dressagebelle 08-13-2009 12:30 AM

I am sorry. Its always hard when you don't get to say goodbye. I had a Thoroughbred I was riding for my trainer end of last year, and one day while I was 45 minutes away at my boyfriends house, I got a call early in the morning from my trainer saying that he colicked in the middle of the night, and they weren't able to save him. It was so hard to go back out to the barn and see his empty stall. If I remember correctly he passed sometime in late september early october. Hugs. What happened that caused you to lose her?

jadeewood 08-13-2009 04:00 PM

ermm i cant draw, but i can make some picture edits for you.

ladybugsgirl 08-17-2009 06:44 PM

My horse was hit by a car on the highway.

jackieebitu 08-18-2009 08:16 AM

im sure i coul do a collage or edit for you?
x

ladybugsgirl 08-18-2009 01:46 PM

HELP!!!! I have no idea how to add pictures to this thread. I guess if you want pictures I can email them to you. Just send me a message and ill send you pictures. gods_angelgirl2003@yahoo.com

jackieebitu 08-18-2009 05:06 PM

you can use
www.tinypic.com ?

basically upload your picture and then copy the code which is under the heading
forums..........(idont kno the rest)
lol.

and then click on here before post quickreply , go advanced so then u can see if your pics have worked! x

saint3meg3rlfc 08-18-2009 11:07 PM

I'm not brilliant. But if you showed me some pictures I'd love to give it ago

Heather Sutherland 08-26-2009 04:19 AM

I'd LOVE to try aswell, i love making edits, and i can make it look drawn to, send some pictures and i'll give it a shot :-)

jadeewood 08-27-2009 02:58 PM

hi me and a 2 horseforum members are offering to make people collages/edits for freee. to see our work visit.
http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/anyone-want-free-photo-edit-collage-33894/
upload some photos and we will be happy to do collages edits or both. look forward to editing your photoss.
we can do as many collages and edits as requsted. We dont mind as we lve doing them.
i couldn help to notice wht lovely horses you had :)
when requesting a collage/edit just make a note of the horses name and the riders and is theres any thing you dont or do want on it. thanks x

jade :)