The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   APHA Horses For Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/apha-horses-sale-33983/)

yooperbug 08-15-2009 08:48 PM

APHA Horses For Sale

Hi there. I'm placing this ad for a friend. Her email is tjcarello@earthlink.net Horses are located in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. The owner will consider payments with a down payment and you can still bring the horse to your place. Prices may be negotiable to wonderful homes. All horses on her website are considered for sale. If you see something you like make her an offer. To see pictures of them go to www.paintedblackhorseranch.com However, the site does need updating.

2008 APHA sorrel overo filly by An Awesome Illusion and out of a daughter of APHA Champion, SC Beau Bailey. She took her class at the State Fair. She has a gorgeous head, huge hip, nice neck, very correct legs which makes her an awesome halter performance prospect. This filly beat out our Mr Yella Fella filly, which shows what a great caliber show mare she is. The picture of her on the website is from last year but the owner does have recent pictures of her. $2500.00

Designated Sonny Dee is an APHA sorrel tobiano gelding by World Champion Ima Switch Hitter and out of a Superior halter mare MLB Sonny Dee Lite. Born April 25th 2007. One week after being weaned, Designated Sonny Dee was taken to the State Fair where he took first in his class! He is currently 15 hands at the wither and 15.2 at the hip. He is started under saddle and doing AWESOME! Very mellow, and sweet. He will make a nice kids horse someday. Paid up in the Breeders Trust. $3,500 Look in the paint horse journal you will see weanlings and yearling priced higher than this. Don't let the price fool you the confirmation, disposition, and quality are there. Website says "geld if desired but he's already gelded. Note from myself: I'm a beginner and would feel comfortable riding him in a round pen.

An Awesome Illusion. A 2004 sorrel overo stallion out of APHA Superior halter mare MLB Sonny Dee Lite and by World Champion, multiple World Champion producer, Mighty Awesome who is the #1 leading sire of halter horses. Joker is one big boy - he's loaded with muscle and has superb conformation. Out of 10 foals he's sired 9 of them were fillies! He was shown in 10 open shows where he took 9 firsts, and one second, and ended up Grand Champion at the county fair! 8 PAC credits and paid up in the breeders trust. Picture on website was taken over the winter but the owner can get recent pictures. $8,500. Note from myself: This stallion is a big baby and easy to handle. He has a goofy side and is a total sweetie.

MLB Sonny Dee Lite aka Sonny is a 1993, 15.1 hand sorrel overo mare. She's a thick big boned girl. She is a two-time superior halter mare and will be bred to World Champion, Ima Switch Hitter for a 2010 foal. She is broke to ride but rusty so a friend of mine and the owner's has been riding her. $5,500 Note from myself: The friend is getting her riding so I a somewhat beginner can ride her.