The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Breeds (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeds/)
-   -   Gypsy Vanners (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeds/gypsy-vanners-340/)

barnrat 01-16-2007 08:19 AM

Gypsy Vanners

This seemed like a favorite to alot of you guys....So I decided to post a topic on Gypsy Vanners...I dont know a whole lot about gypsy vanners and Rarely do I see them (even less then friesians) So I thought we could all have a disscussion and I could learn more!

lovesmack 02-06-2007 01:24 PM

I've got a little traditional gypsy cob :]
she's coloured (piebald), 13.2hh, mare, cheeky & has the personality of a human :] love her to bits

2mares 03-10-2007 06:47 PM

Snap ive got one shes about 13.2 rising 2 i wonder how big shel get? [anyones guess] i doubt 15 hands as i was told when i bought her almost a year ago, shes a piebold very affectionate although very moody of late i think its the winter dragging on, She needs to remember her manners and im going to have to get tougher, when the weather picks up and nights get lighter well be able to spend more time with them, hopefully shel be that little angel again

forever_horse_gal 03-11-2007 12:22 AM

don;t have any idea what kinda horse yall are talking about

forever_horse_gal 03-11-2007 12:22 AM

don;t have any idea what kinda horse yall are talking about

kristy 03-11-2007 05:11 AM

forever_horse_gal:

6- No flooding or spamming the forums or the threads.
Do not post repetitive topics in one forum or post multiple times back to back. If you need to edit your post to add something you forgot, there is an Edit button you may use.

forever_horse_gal 03-11-2007 11:59 AM

SORRY; WHAT KIND OF HORSE YOU TALKING ABOUT

barnrat 03-11-2007 01:55 PM

Please dont type in caps, it makes it look like your yelling. Look at the subject. Gypsy Vanners, thats what we are talking about.

2mares 03-11-2007 04:32 PM

a heavy cob with feathers some call them a traditional type i couldnt say what makes a gypsy cob but its the heavy breeds ie of the feathered such as fell pony dales going upwards to the drummer there larger 15.2 plus theese will have cross of the shire horses dont get angry with me im not a expert theres loads of breads that make up this kind bread but you get the idea

*Hoshi* 03-12-2007 05:00 PM

hehe wicked ur all talkin bout my fave type of horse! :D when i was little i new an old lady who had one, it was so cute and I love them to bits, it was gorgeous with a silky long mane. hehe I luv cobz and gypsy vanners are the best :)