The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Buckskin Overo colt, and bay medicine hat gelding FS- make offers (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/buckskin-overo-colt-bay-medicine-hat-34090/)

fivecardstudpts 08-17-2009 05:15 AM

Buckskin Overo colt, and bay medicine hat gelding FS- make offers

2007 APHA Buckskin overo colt, Versas Bad Boon, still up for sale. Comes with papers. Check out his pedigree on allbreedpedigree.com. Ties, x-ties, stands, leads, etc. Good boy, good for farrier and worming. Behaves for the vet, but def. not his favorite person. UTD for all. Sweet boy, doesn't bite or kick. Should mature 15H, maybe a little taller. His butt measures just under 15H right now, nice thick horse though. Not reccomended for a beginner. Dam is N/N for HYPP, his sire has no lines to HYPP. I had planned on having him tested, but just don't have the money.

2006 Bay medicine hat pinto. One blue eye. Sire is my paint gelding, and dam is a paint/TB cross. She was never registered so he can be registered as a pinto. should mature over 16H. He turns 3 next month and he is already 15.2. Very in your pocket horse, loves people and attention. Will do pretty much anything you ask. One of the first horses that comes to you in the pasture, comes when called, etc. Very easy to handle, doesn't spook easily. Leads, ties, stands. Mature for his age. Great for vet, farrier and worming. UTD on all. Lunging started, does good, but still pulls a little. Has been bathed, and was clipped as a baby. Would make a great child/husband horse once trained under saddle. Has had a bridle on, did great.

I have pictures of both. Pictures are up of buckskin on Webshots. Link to pictures is in previous post for Buckskin Overo colt. I also have pics of the bay. I will try and get some pics posted here. Love these boys dearly, but there is a huge shortage of hay in Maine due to the bad spring/summer we had. Already having problems finding hay for the winter, so I cannot afford to feed these boys. Would like to see them go to good homes.

Taking offers on these guys as I would really like to move them before winter. Willing to accept short-term payments with terms.

I live in Maine. Please feel free to respond here or my e-mail. Fivecardstudpts@aol.com with any questions, or what have you.
thanks
jessica