The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Getting antsy (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/getting-antsy-34413/)

Lucara 08-21-2009 12:45 AM

Getting antsy

Okay so I have been talking to the lady from the rescue about Toccoa the past 2-3 days and shes been consistent with replying back in no longer than 1 hour from when I send my e-mail. Well, 2 days ago I sent her an e-mail saying the times I was available to go and see Toccoa and that i needed the places full address to mapquest it and see how far away I am. She hasn't gotten about to me and I'm getting antsy.
When should I start worrying? Should I try calling? I e-mailed her again because my schedule has changed so I'll wait and see if I get a reply tomorrow.
Lol I don't want to push too much but can you push too much at wanting to visit a rescue horse? Lol :oops:

Thatgirlsacowboy 08-21-2009 01:14 AM

-shrugs- try calling. I don't think there is such a thing as "Too much" for inquiring about a rescued horse. It just shows, too me, your dedication for wanting to get and take care of him. So I'd say go for it.

Lucara 08-21-2009 10:09 AM

Well I suppose it doesn't really matter. The lady finally got back to me today and said that she thinks hes already found a home. I asked her to keep me posted in case the people don't go through with it. If they havn't adopted him by Monday I think I may still go out and see him. If they do, they're getting in a load of suffolk drafts at the end of the month. I may just wait and see if any of those match what I am looking for.

Kentucky 08-21-2009 10:39 AM

I hate it for you that you may not be get the first one you thought you were. But either way, I hope you find a good horse, good luck and let us know what happens.

Lucara 08-21-2009 01:42 PM

Its all for the better i suppose. Since he wont be at the rescue anymore which means they'll have room for another. I've decided to look a bit more into Blue. I'll be going Monday anyway so I'll be able to check out all the ones listed on their website. :) We'll see if any of them are what I'm looking for.

Edit: LMFAO well scratch that, Blue apparently has an adoption pending too.