The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Horse Health (/horse-health/)
- - Dallas Got An Owie (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-health/dallas-got-owie-34926/)
Dallas Got An Owie
So I have a big horse show in 9 days. Dallas and his pasturemate Elmo were doing what young geldings do and were playing around. Anyway Elmo bit Dallas on the side. It left a 3in long, 1/2in wide bite wound. I have already cleaned it and put antifection spray on it. It's not too deep just the fur is gone, and it a little red in the center.
But I have some questions:
1. How quick will the hair most likely grow back?
2. Is there anything I can do to encourage quicker hair growth?
3. Will I be marked off because of the bite wound at the show, even if it's cleaned and well cared for?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:14 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.