The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear [New Horse] and June.

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  NordicJuniper 
#1 ·
So here is Nerissa's [eventerwannabe] new horse Polar Express aka Bear. He is super adorable and a great ride! Perfect for timid riders or advanced riders a like. It is really saying something about him that I was able to ride him. I haven't ridden any other horses since I started riding Junior over a year ago and I don't trust other horses except him at all. But Bear was amazing and a perfect gentleman.

Also some "natural horsemanship" with Junior. Riding tackless and such, our bond is really amazing! I love that horse!

Let me know what you guys think!!

#2 ·
Great job! You guys look great together! Just some constructive criticism...
-when you trot try to loosen up, also don't arch your back
-when you canter, try not to pump and make sure your hands dont come down too low
-when you jump, try to feel the rhythm of the horse. don't get too ahead or too behind

GREAT JOB WITH YOUR HORSE! u could work on bareback but you did a great job with both horses

:)

#3 ·
Thanks for advice!

The jumping clip of me and Bear [the grey] was horrible, usually I jump better but I had never ridden him before and he took off super far away. The jumping with me and Junior [the chestnut] was just for fun, not focusing on anything.

I appreciate the input! It was the weirdest thing that arched my back on Bear because I don't arch my back when I ride Junior *I have issues apparently :]*

Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.