The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   More Crazy Weather Damage (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/more-crazy-weather-damage-35372/)

FGRanch 09-04-2009 10:05 PM

More Crazy Weather Damage

6 Attachment(s)
Yesterday we had a massive wind storm that resulted in even more property damage. It's been a crazy year with the massive hail storm resulting in over $30,000 worth of property damage and now this wind storm.

You can how big the shelter was in the last picture, the same size as the one that is still standing.

NorthernMama 09-04-2009 10:42 PM

OH wow. What a season for you FGR! It will end -- really. I feel like such a suck complaining about my little chores I have to do around here when you are going through all this -- AGAIN!

FGRanch 09-04-2009 10:50 PM

It's fusturating and I really hope this is the end of it for the year, but I am still very thankful that my family, friends and critters are all safe.

I just moved Dillon out of that pen days before, they still had accsess to that pen but thankfully were not in there when it happened.

NorthernMama 09-04-2009 11:06 PM

Whew! Despite all the bad weather, you've gotta believe that someone was watching out for you and yours this summer.

FGRanch 09-04-2009 11:15 PM

Yeah we came the the conclusion that something/someone was watching over us.

TaMMa89 09-05-2009 09:00 AM

I'm speechless :shock:. So so sorry that you have to undergo this again.

Luckily none got injured and hope you've a good insurance.

smrobs 09-05-2009 10:42 AM

OMG. This is just odd that you are having all the weather that we should be having at this point. Hmmm, has anyone seen that movie "The day after tomorrow"? The weather is starting to get completely out of control.

Tiff, I am so glad that everyone is okay and I'm sorry that somehow mother nature got mixed up and sent you our weather. She sent you our summer, now watch; she'll probably send us your winter. LOL.

JustDressageIt 09-08-2009 06:47 PM

Wow. *takes note to stay away from Tiff's bad luck*
I'm so sorry another patch of bad luck hit you - how miserable is that? I hope everything's quick and easy to deal with, and please do let me know if I can help at all.

Kentucky 09-08-2009 07:08 PM

Bad luck, while that is bad it could have been allot worse. that stuff could have been replaced. i am glad it was not worse than what it was.

Angel_Leaguer 09-09-2009 09:35 AM

Scary!!! Glad to hear everyone (and the critters) are safe