The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   Introducing Loki! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/introducing-loki-356834/)

wild_spot 02-02-2014 12:14 AM

Introducing Loki!

I haven't been around in a while, so everyone probably forgot who I am :D

But I know I posted a while back about stallions for my mare Lucy. I finally ended up putting her in foal, to the stunning ASH/QH stallion Acres of Aces.

In November we welcomed little Loki, a black colt. He is my first foal and Lucy's first foal, and I am just in love!

(I would have preferred a filly, shhh, don't tell him - But I love him anyway!)

He is such a little dude. I was home for three weeks after he was born then had to come back to work interstate, so I won't see him again until the end of march. But by the time I left he was leading outside next to mum, picking up all four feet, had a few tie up sessions, moved off pressure sideways and backwards. Such a mischevious, smart, and curious little fella.

I have to move some photos around before I can put them here but there will be more coming :)

smrobs 02-02-2014 12:23 AM

Lauren, he's gorgeous!! Congrats on the new addition and I can't wait to watch him grow up :D. Goodness, he's already got the moves:lol:.

wild_spot 02-02-2014 12:30 AM

Thanks! Yes I was very happy to see he is already practicing his rollbacks :) This was about a week old I think!

He is so much bigger now. The lady where I am keeping him has been taking videos and putting them up on facebook for me, so its great to see him getting bigger, and I can't wait until I get home!

CLaPorte432 02-02-2014 12:53 AM

893 Attachment(s)
By golly that is one INCREDIBLE looking colt. You should be very very pleased!

where are you located? (Just curious about the language/accent in the video...I won't come steal him...)
Posted via Mobile Device

wild_spot 02-02-2014 02:05 AM

Thank you! I'm pretty darn impressed with him so far :)

We are in Canberra, Australia. That's dad talking, he sounds a bit funny cause he is talking in a song song voice lol. He sounds more normal most of the time!
Posted via Mobile Device

Rocco boy 02-05-2014 06:59 AM

Lol haha our classic Aussie accent in the background love it .

He is a beautiful boy btw!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

morganarab94 02-05-2014 01:25 PM

What a handsome little guy!!!!

Walkamile 02-05-2014 01:28 PM

Handsome little guy! Hope he doesn't live up to his name! JK!

Zexious 02-05-2014 02:28 PM

He's so cute!

FlyGap 02-05-2014 02:38 PM

28 Attachment(s)
Ohhh sooo handsome! Look at how lovely his back and legs are!

(Loved the "shut ups", LOL!! Thank him for the giggles!)
Posted via Mobile Device