The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/)
-   -   Possible buy??? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/possible-buy-35998/)

reining girl 09-14-2009 06:07 PM

Possible buy???

1 Attachment(s)
Well im back to looking at horses again lol. What do you think about this girl? Here is her add Barrel Horse World she has an awsome barrel racing pedigree, she is a grand daughter of fire water flit Shes One Hot Chix Quarter Horse
she is 15.3/16 hands tall. SHe has done some barrel patterning, the owner has used her for riding around the ranch and what not. For those of you who know, i was really wanting to do rein/cow horse but there is just none of that around here, prineville is a rodeo area, so for now im gonna probably just do barrel then late in my life switch to rein/cow horse hopefully i will have some more money then to lol. Im gonna upload more pictures of her, she has that barrel racing look to her, she has a higher croup (tail base) , but my barrel trainer always told me the higher the croup the faster they run lol (not sure how true that is) but none the less it does not bother me. I like the looks of this girl and i love her pedigree.

reining girl 09-14-2009 06:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ugh, im gonna have to upload each picture one at a time....:?

reining girl 09-14-2009 06:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
antoher one, her butt lol.

reining girl 09-14-2009 06:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is another one lol confo shot

reining girl 09-14-2009 06:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
one more confo shot

reining girl 09-14-2009 06:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
and now her barrelhorseworld add pictures

reining girl 09-14-2009 06:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
and the last picture yay!! lol , she is the "newer age" looking QH, but thats what most barrel horses look like, so i really dont care lol.

reining girl 09-14-2009 06:21 PM

some corrections in my first post there, stupid thing wont let me edit, im going to do barrel racing for now, then later in my life swtich to rein/cow horse.

Honeysuga 09-14-2009 08:22 PM

she looks nice, she needs lots of muscle and a little weight but shed have a nice booty goin on with a little work...

reining girl 09-14-2009 10:37 PM

lol, ya she could use some muscle, but i dont see why she should gain weight??? IN the first picture she is in shape, in the others she has a tummy... so is it that she just needs more muscling??