|appylover31803 ||09-16-2009 01:35 PM |
What gender do you think baby is?
|My2Geldings ||09-16-2009 02:11 PM |
I am getting vibes for a little boy.
|Whispering Meadows ||09-16-2009 02:17 PM |
I say girl...cause it seems like everyone except people in my family has girls haha
|TaMMa89 ||09-16-2009 02:43 PM |
I think it's a little prince.. Like I've said earlier :wink:.
|1dog3cats17rodents ||09-16-2009 08:22 PM |
I got the "boy vibes" too
|IheartPheobe ||09-16-2009 08:31 PM |
|tempest ||09-16-2009 08:31 PM |
- If the fetal heart rate is above 140 beats per minute (bpm), it's a girl. If it's below 140 bpm, it's a boy. (Actually, the baby's heart rate fluctuates throughout the pregnancy, and the rate is unrelated to gender [source: KidsHealth].)
- While a pregnant woman should not handle Drano at all, if someone else wants to, the myth goes: If you pour Drano into a pregnant woman's urine and it turns green, brown, black or blue, it's a boy; if it turns red or yellow or there's no color change, it's a girl [source: LTK].
- A woman who gets prettier while pregnant is carrying a boy; a woman who gets uglier is having a girl. (The idea appears to be that the girl is stealing some of the mother's beauty [source: WebMD].)
- If the father gains weight during the gestation period, it's a girl [source: IntelliGender].
- If a woman gets more acne with the pregnancy, it's a girl [source: IntelliGender].
- When a pregnant woman dreams about cigars or snakes, she's carrying a boy; if she dreams of keyholes and Vogue, it's a girl (well, obviously) [source: IntelliGender].
If there's no first-trimester morning sickness, it's a boy
- If the linea nigra (a dark line that often appears running up the center of a pregnant belly) stops at the belly button, it's a girl; if it extends to the rib cage, it's a boy [source: WebMD].
If the left breast grows larger than the right breast, it's a girl
This is what some people say....old wives' tales say that you're carrying high, which I think you are, it's a girl if you're carrying low it's a boy....
|CrazyChester ||09-16-2009 08:33 PM |
I think it's going to be a little girlie! Good luck, bet your excited :D
|thunderhooves ||09-16-2009 09:26 PM |
girl! but please explain the ultrasound!
|paintsrule ||09-16-2009 09:58 PM |
My guess is on boy!
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0