The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Shows (
-   -   Brook Farm, eventer trail (

jadeewood 09-19-2009 03:15 PM

Brook Farm, eventer trail
i was just really happy of my horses today at brook farm eventer trail as one of the horses in the pictures is 5 and been broken a year and the other has been broken 4 and a half weeks and look at them. :)

This is rubon, (AKA, Prince Charming) been broken in 4 and a half weeks. i came 7th out of 20 and that was his 3rd show ever, there was showjumping there as well as it was an eventer trail but didnt get no photos.

This is my mum on apache(AKA, 'A Missing Colour') my mum had a bad accident 5 years ago and i have just dragged her back into it:) my mum came 6th out of 20 too and we did pairs and came 6th out of aload

and this is me on apache(AKA, A Missing colour') i came 2nd on apache out of 15,

Hope you like them, let me know

Hoofprints in the Sand 09-19-2009 07:49 PM

Beautiful horses, nice job! :-)

MIEventer 09-19-2009 08:20 PM

Great job and congrats on your placings! You both look wonderful on your stunning horses.

I am surprised that they allowed you to compete without any ASTM Certified Safety Vests on though.

StormyBlues 09-20-2009 12:29 PM

looks great! And liek you had alot of fun! ^Agreed that it is weird that they let you go on XC without a vest, of anykind! And your sturrips look somewhat long to me. I ride with a very short sturrip when jumping though, so it could just be me.

jadeewood 09-20-2009 03:04 PM

i did have a back protector on but it was underneth