The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Artwork (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/)
-   -   Would anyone like to play with my pictures? please? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/would-anyone-like-play-my-pictures-36442/)

Icrazyaboutu 09-20-2009 11:41 PM

Would anyone like to play with my pictures? please?

5 Attachment(s)
I don't mind what you guys do, I just know there are many amazing artists on here. So if you wouldn't mind drawing, painting, computer-editing, whatever. I just love to see all the different artwork and especially with my horse being the star =)

His name is Dozer and mine is Megan.

Thank you so much in advance!!!! I hope this pics are good enough. If not let me know and I will go clean him up all white and take better ones! I swear he just loves having pee spots and laying in dirt, doesn't he know he is a light colored horse and everyone can see his dirt?? Ah well, I still love him =)

Thank you!
Megan

Icrazyaboutu 09-21-2009 07:55 PM

o and if you chose the second to the last one, any way you can make his dirt/pee spot disappear from his shoulder area?

Icrazyaboutu 09-26-2009 12:07 AM

anyone?

ogledrillrider02 09-27-2009 10:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I tried lol

jademansell 09-29-2009 11:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 13586

hope you like it,
and will have that picture of the gettin rid of ' wee ' stain on very soon.
x

jademansell 09-29-2009 11:52 PM

have uu got any pictures of you and your horse jumpin that you would like me to make a collage off?
x

Icrazyaboutu 09-30-2009 12:10 AM

They are both really cute! thank you so much!
no i don't have any jumping pics. Im too chicken to jump =)

VanillaBean 10-02-2009 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jademansell (Post 415375)
Attachment 13586

hope you like it,
and will have that picture of the gettin rid of ' wee ' stain on very soon.
x

why does that say Vanilla-Bean? thats MY horses name...

Icrazyaboutu 10-02-2009 05:05 PM

Thats what I was thinking! I just didnt want to be rude

Icrazyaboutu 10-02-2009 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icrazyaboutu (Post 408001)
I don't mind what you guys do, I just know there are many amazing artists on here. So if you wouldn't mind drawing, painting, computer-editing, whatever. I just love to see all the different artwork and especially with my horse being the star =)

His name is Dozer and mine is Megan.

Thank you so much in advance!!!! I hope this pics are good enough. If not let me know and I will go clean him up all white and take better ones! I swear he just loves having pee spots and laying in dirt, doesn't he know he is a light colored horse and everyone can see his dirt?? Ah well, I still love him =)

Thank you!
Megan

See its right here