The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   What ticks you off? (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/what-ticks-you-off-36478/)

close2prfct 09-21-2009 03:03 PM

What ticks you off?

Kind of random but I was wondering what makes you tick? Could be anything not just horse related.

For me it is:
1. Coworkers who fail to do their job & someone else has to pick up the slack
2. The "It's all about Me" attitude
3. People who act as if they are the only person in the universe who "has knowledge"
4. Liars and Thieves..don't lie to me and don't take something from someone who has worked their tail off for.
5. Procrastinators
and finally
6. People who are not appreciative

TaMMa89 09-21-2009 04:05 PM

Here's some pet peeves I have at the moment.

1. My open college things. I have to write 5 pages (typewritten) literature review. I have exactly two weeks to do it and I haven't even read the books yet + it's not the only job I have to do. I couldn't start to do it almost any earlier because the open college started in the last Friday.

2. My men issues.

3. The training course by the local employment office.

4. The joint application system for real colleges start in January is open now and I feel still a bit unsure about my future.

5. Well... I haven't a pet peeve number 5 just now. So seems that things are apparently ok :lol:.

If you ask my common, all the time pet peeves I'd say people who can't keep the safe distance but licks your tailgate while you're driving and know you drive the highest allowed speed. Also rude people, drunken people, common stress and hustle and bustle, unpleasant liabilities, ailments, fights... the list keeps going on. Just that kind of obnoxious stuff that most of people often hate.

Sunny06 09-21-2009 04:43 PM

Oh man, don't get me started...

1) People

2) People

3) People

4) People

5) People

To be safe, that's all I'm going to say.

racer179 09-21-2009 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunny06 (Post 408472)
Oh man, don't get me started...

1) People

2) People

3) People

4) People

5) People

To be safe, that's all I'm going to say.

i agree with you 179% !!! lol

Tennessee 09-21-2009 08:23 PM

1. People who learn about my OCD and then take advantage of it. I don't understand WHY people would do that! You mess with my OCD and the things I fear or obsess over, and I will go into a full out panic attack.

2. Again with the OCD, people who make NOISE when they eat! Oh my gawd I go insane when I hear clicking of forks against plates, smacking, or any other noise, I just want to pull my hair out.

3. When I go to the barn and my dad starts telling me what to do, like he has ANY idea about anything about horses.

4. People that can't stay organized. I am one of those weird people that will randomly walk up to your desk or other belongings and start organizing. Seriously. I don't feel like looking at your mess.

5. Kids that cry. I mean, for any reason. I will not make a good parent.

6. People that think I am a ***** just because all of my friends are boys, and because I am one of the two girls on the soccer team.

I could go on and on. But, I am sure that I have weirded out some people already, so I will stop.

roro 09-21-2009 09:25 PM

1. People that approach and talk to me when I am in no mood.

2. People who cuddle my horse and hand feed him and then get mad at me when he nips them even when I tell them not to touch him and warn them. Stay away from my horse, it interferes with his training when you're an idiot around him.

3. Self-righteous religious people. You don't know that you are right so just chill.

4. People who are against abortion and gay marriage. If you don't like them, then don't have one and let people make their own decisions.

5. Anybody that is loud or whiny or complains excessively. Nobody cares about all the flaws in your life, seriously.

6. Bad weather and other obnoxious distractions (including stupid people who don't know arena manners, if I am canter leg-yielding you are not obligated to free-walk right in my line) when I am trying to ride.

7. Jeans that don't fit, I have at least 5 pairs in my closet that are too loose, too tight, or too short.

FGRanch 09-21-2009 11:07 PM

People who only see the bad things...EEK THAT PISSES ME OFF!!

WSArabians 09-22-2009 12:01 AM

Thanks, Tiff. :p

So, Sunny pretty much stole my answer.

1. People. Stupidty, racist, stupidty, sexism (male and female), stupidty, ignorant, stupidty.

2.Well, it falls into category one, but I HATE people who don't know how to drive. Learn, or get the h*ll off the road.

3. People who preach God to me. Believe it and shut it.

4. Did I mention stupid people? :p

Thatgirlsacowboy 09-22-2009 01:19 AM

Oooh booy... Here we go.

1. Preppy bitches who say "Like" every other word. (Like OH EM GEE, did you like TOTALLY see Becky's new top? It's like, totally ugly!!) gag me

2. Stupid kids who don't apply them selves at school and brag constantly about 4:20. or their "territory" in Lakeside (wtf?) or other stupid crap I don't want to hear about while I'M trying to work. Shut the eff up. Some people here WANT to flippin learn!

3. Fifteen-year-olds with self made tatoos. Wait till' you're eighteen you idiots. And don't tattoo "LAKESIDE" on your arm. You're a moron.

4. Kids who brag about the people they sleep with, while in class. Again, no one gives a crap that you got laid over the weekend. Loser.

5. Dirty dishes

6. Messy rooms

7. Stupid people

Saskia 09-22-2009 08:22 AM

Lots of things but...

1. People with no or little motivations or aspirations

2. People who will not save themselves.

3. PEOPLE WHO OWN A MOBILE PHONE BUT NEVER ANSWER IT

4. People who get angry at me for never answering my phone.

5. Not knowing the future.

6. Stupid essays with vague questions and limited available source material AND source material that is too difficult to understand for first years.

7. Money