The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   newcomer from cali (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/newcomer-cali-364929/)

dreambig92 02-16-2014 03:18 AM

newcomer from cali

Hey all, I am a 21 year old female, been into horses my whole life. For my 16th birthday my dad let me buy a new horse with money from my mom passing away. I had that horse until sep. 9, 2012 when she passed away from collic while I was in the hospital (not horsey related). Now, after a year and a half, I decided I was ready for a new little horse and my bf took me out to pick out a horse. We wet to a place with 200 some odd horses and I just fell in love with my new angel. We brought her home a week later, which was about a month ago and I swear, she is the most spoiled pony between the two of us.

Aside from my baby girl, I also have a cat and dog whom are besties (but live with my dad as he was attached and i couldnt be mean enough to tear all of them apart, still see them daily though!) and 3 dogs and 3 goats at my bf's until spring starts where we plan on getting some guinea fowl, chickens and ducks.

Well, i truely hope this site can be a blast with learning about others techniques and experiences!

Wild Heart 02-16-2014 09:50 PM

Welcome to the forum!

I am sorry to hear about that passing of your mother and your horse. I can't even begin to imagine... :(

I am however, glad to hear that you've found another horse to spoil and love on. If you haven't already, be sure to post pictures of your girl in the picture section of the forum.

gigem88 02-17-2014 07:23 AM

Howdy from Texas!

dreambig92 02-18-2014 12:50 AM

i will post some pics of her now @wild heart

Zexious 02-18-2014 12:11 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Looking forward to pics (:

tinyliny 02-18-2014 02:18 PM

Welcome! what general are of Cal are you from? it's sucha BIG state.

I can see that you are an animal lover. better watch out, or in 20 years you'll be an animal HOARDER! just kidding.

dreambig92 02-18-2014 04:21 PM

Im in northern Cali. Between sac and reno

pineapplepastures 02-18-2014 04:23 PM

Aloha from Hawaii! Welcome to the forums!
Posted via Mobile Device

stevenson 02-18-2014 05:55 PM

welcome to the forum. There are a few us from Calif. I am in the southern part of the Central Valley. Hoping for Rain !!

dreambig92 02-25-2014 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenson (Post 4793362)
welcome to the forum. There are a few us from Calif. I am in the southern part of the Central Valley. Hoping for Rain !!

i just moved back to my home town after living in that area for 2 years, honestly i miss it!!

Also, we just got so much rain i couldnt let the pony out of her pen, then we got some nice warm days again. nice, but we do need the rain!!