The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Parenting (http://www.horseforum.com/parenting/)
-   -   Ugh.. (http://www.horseforum.com/parenting/ugh-366258/)

Iseul 02-18-2014 12:22 PM

Ugh..

Well..there's no one for me to tell except you guys online, but I need somewhere to vent and be given opinions.

I was wrong and regretted the decision immediately, first off. I was "convinced" into it with a schoolmate who I find attractive..but is also married. I'm an emotionally broken person, and I've been trying to fix that, but people don't help that.

So basically..I think I'm pregnant. I'm going for a test at the gyn in an hour..

Anywho, I can't have a baby!
I can't afford one.
Half of my family will disown me.
My mother will kill me.
My whole career will get pushed back another year, which I can't mentally deal with. A pregnant woman cannot do concrete and construction work. I cannot mentally deal with traffic control for another year..I'll end up in a psych ward.
I would not be a good mother. I'd treat the poor thing like a dog or horse and probably have CYS called on me.

I can barely take care of myself. I screwed up. I'm already miserable as is, I don't even know what I'll do if I'm pregnant. Alahna's the only thing that has kept me from giving up this past year.

I just wanted to vent about it..it never should've happened and I'm kicking myself over the fact that I have in and let someone persuade me to do something I KNOW is wrong.
Posted via Mobile Device

CLaPorte432 02-18-2014 12:28 PM

889 Attachment(s)
Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

Take a breath. Stress makes matters worse. Go to the gyno and get your results.

As a woman, you do have options. If you cannot afford a child and feel you would be an unfit single mother...then you need to pursue those options and decide what is best for you.
Posted via Mobile Device

SullysRider 02-18-2014 12:55 PM

Agreed^. For now, take a deep breath, tell yourself everything will work out no matter what happens and first find out the results of your test.

SlideStop 02-18-2014 01:08 PM

You have options.

....But first get the results of the test.
Posted via Mobile Device

Iseul 02-18-2014 02:49 PM

Okay..it was negative, but that still doesn't give me an answer as to why my periods are all messed up. ;;
Posted via Mobile Device

CandyCanes 02-18-2014 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iseul (Post 4792034)
Okay..it was negative, but that still doesn't give me an answer as to why my periods are all messed up. ;;
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh I see. Well give us an update after you've been to the gyno
Best of luck.

Skyseternalangel 02-18-2014 03:01 PM

Periods can mess up for a number of reasons... main one is stress. You seem to have a LOT of it.

DraftyAiresMum 02-18-2014 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iseul (Post 4792034)
Posted via Mobile Device

Stress, hormones, PCOS. Any number if things can screw with your period. Have you gained a lot of weight recently? I gained 80lbs in less than two months, went four months without a period (May through September), and then bled so bad for four months straight that I had to wear an adult diaper every day. Finally got into the county clinic to see the gyno (yay for no insurance) and it turns out that high estrogen levels from gaining so much weight so quickly are what threw everything out of whack.
Posted via Mobile Device

Skyseternalangel 02-18-2014 03:03 PM

Not to be mean, but end this weird thing you have going on with a married man. You were very fortunate that you ended up with the result you wanted, versus being with a result you didn't want.

Iseul 02-18-2014 03:22 PM

Sky, already been done and ended. He seems to keep trying, but it isn't going to happen again.

Drafty, I haven't gained or lost any weight for the past year (even though I've been trying to lost 40lbs LOL).

I have to schedule an appt for anything further than the preg test, so I'll be doing that relatively soon here.
Posted via Mobile Device