The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Videos (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/)
-   -   poor donkey. (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/poor-donkey-36677/)

Lonestar22 09-24-2009 02:52 PM

poor donkey.

Spastic_Dove 09-24-2009 05:19 PM

I've seen this before...poor little guy. Its so pathetic when his little legs get going when he starts to get lowered...

How'd they think he was going to get away with pulling that big of a load? O_O

paintluver 09-24-2009 06:17 PM

Aww, poor baby. I have seen this too, but it still makes you wonder what people are thinking. That donkey is just PUNY. I don't get it...

NorthernMama 09-24-2009 08:06 PM

I'm going to be the odd one out here -- I laughed! Ohmigod I laughed. You've got to remember that this is not an unusual occurence in the middle east. I honestly don't know how the harnesses work but I doubt it actually hurts the poor donkey and he does seem used to it already.

OK you can all yell at me now.

Jessabel 09-24-2009 08:18 PM

Poor little guy. :-( I don't get it. Those men are bigger than the scrawny little donkey. Why don't they pull the cart? What were they thinking, making the little guy pull all that?

Lucara 09-25-2009 11:43 AM

I understand being poor and using what you can but thats a pathetic excuse for a work horse/mule/donkey. Its TINY!! Those men could likely pull more than that little guy.
Judging by the amount of sacks they had to pull off just to get it to even back out, I'd say the little guys been hanging up there a while.

ridergirl23 09-25-2009 12:39 PM

i think the donkey can pull alot of times his weight...but i think the load was too far back so it lifted him up! it think htat donkey is worth his weight (or, well ten times his weight since he is so small) in gold. how many horses could you do that to without them freaking out??? the poor little donkey deserves lots of oats and carrotts

rangergirl56m 09-25-2009 01:24 PM

I wouldn't be suprised if that wasn't the first time it had happened...most horses or donkeys would be totally freaking out and flailing around

Hali 09-27-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rangergirl56m (Post 411467)
I wouldn't be suprised if that wasn't the first time it had happened...most horses or donkeys would be totally freaking out and flailing around

This. Poor lil' guy was just hanging there: "Idiots, get me down."