Wanted: leather reins
I don't care English or Western, but it has to be "one piece" (no split reins, no barrel or gaming reins (as they are too short)).
Are buckles okay? Most english reins have a buckle at the midway point. I do have some havana laced reins I could see parting with if you'd like.
As you can see, the stitching has come out of the keeper, gluing it back in place or getting a saddlemaker to fix it would be a piece of cake, but since I don't want to deal with it... make me an offer.
Thanks, JDI, but there are no saddlemakers around here unfortunately, and I'm really bad at fixing stuff. :( But if you have another (newer pair), I'd be happy to consider that. :)
I can see about getting them fixed, I have a saddlemaker friend that owes me a favor :P
I have a pair of Collegiate 56" (112") leather reins - one piece - also some with buckles - email for pictures - firstname.lastname@example.org
I've got a bunch of extra English reins - can get you pictures if you are interested. All dark brown & used except as noted. All prices include shipping.
1. 3/8" x 108" - one piece (some flaws) - hook ends - $5
2. 3/8" x 109" - buckle center, made in England, hook ends - $10
3. 1/2" x 110" -Bobby's buckle center -Chestnut color - buckle ends - $18
4. 5/8" x 104" -buckle center, laced reins, hook ends - $15
5. 5/8 x 108" - buckle center, cotton web w/stops, hook ends - $15
6. 5/8" x 100" - buckle center, raised, laced, hook ends stiff,might soften up - $10
7. 5/8" x 102" - NEW Bobby's buckle center, hook ends - $25
8. 5/8" x 110" - NEW Bobby's one piece, hook ends - $25
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:19 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0