The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   Hey everyone, just started and a little about me:) (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/hey-everyone-just-started-little-about-37157/)

KaylaOscer1994 10-01-2009 09:24 AM

Hey everyone, just started and a little about me:)

hey all horse fans!

i was on msn when my friend goes join this with me, so i joined.
i hade never heard of horseforum before, but so far it seems pretty good.
my birthday is in July:)

I was ment to get my first ever horse back inn July but we couldnt find the righ one. :) anyone out there who lives in SA australia and has a horse for sale, do tell me:)

So yeah i dont have my own horse, but i do do horse riding.

I ride a flea bitten white horse (i know, you cant get a pure white horse but it sounds better then flea bittenn grey couse he is hardly gray). is name is Oscer and i LOVE him. whe i first started riding him he would pigroot and would listen well, but now, he listenns to me and everything. he even lets me hug his head :-P. he is 15.1 and an ASH horse i think. very stocky.

I moved from adelaide tfrom the mount when i was 4 or 5.

Just so if someone does have ahorse for sale :
I ride better on a 15.1 t 16hh horse. i like reak stocky horses so i can feel alot of the horse. i LOVE white horses and flea bitten grays, as well as black, but chestnut is also nice.
we would need the price to be bellow $1000 or up to 1700
i am a beginner, eventhough i have been riding for nearlya year and some past experiance, i would never say thaty i was better than i really was.

I can rise trot, sit trot, canter, trot and canter over jumps and such. i love ging over jumps and cantering :)

Im going to have a pic of Oscer and me soon which will be good:)

So yeah, im new, feel free to send me messages and such:)

ChevyPrincess 10-01-2009 12:16 PM

Welcome to the forum! I don't live anywhere close to Australia, but there a lot of horses for sale around here xD

heyycutter 10-01-2009 12:22 PM

welcome :)

try websites like www.dreamhorse.com and search for your area and other horse sale websites like that,youll probubly find one. also, alot of schooling barns have a few horses for sale that dont quite work out as a lesson horse. thats actually how i got mine :)

KaylaOscer1994 10-01-2009 10:26 PM

wow thankyou :)

KaylaOscer1994 10-01-2009 11:18 PM

is there anyone else from australia? :)

AztecBaby 10-01-2009 11:39 PM

Yeah I'm from Australia : ] Sunny Coast QLD. Have you looked on Horsedeals?

KaylaOscer1994 10-02-2009 12:14 AM

yeah i check everymonth :)
i thin k ill have a proper look now couse i didnt get far yesterday :)

Kayty 10-02-2009 07:42 PM

Hey I'm an Adelaide girl too :)
Where in Adelaide are you? I'm in the hills, round Clarendon/Aberfoyle Park way. I'll keep an eye out for a horse for you, I've got feelers in a few places. Where do you ride?
Kayty

KaylaOscer1994 10-03-2009 01:35 AM

Oh hey :)

im up in Onkaparinga Hills:)

wow thanks verymuch for keeping a look out for me, im very thankful :)

i ride down in Happy Valley with Gayle Hutchens :)

KaylaOscer1994 10-03-2009 03:23 AM

I also have a question

what does it mean when a horse alowes you to hug his head? and when he walks beside you with his head on your shoulder? and when he follows you even when theres no strain on the lead rope?

i ask this becouse oscer likes to do these things, and i would like to know why? my horse friend says that he likes me alot, but what has made him like me?, i hardely give him food, i only give him his feed?

so, what has made him suddenly like me?

when i first started he wasnt a big fan, like he would pigroot and stuff, and then i stoped riding him then i got back on him and he suddenly starts to like me haha

dose anyone else have a horse who likes them that much? lol