The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   G'day from Australia (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/gday-australia-37227/)

CodaIsMyGirl 10-02-2009 03:19 AM

G'day from Australia

Good Arvo, im from the land down under!
This seems to be a bottler of a site!
Just thought Ill give myself a fair go at introducing myself!
I hope to make heaps of mates, I got myself a wonderful sheila of a horse.

AHAHAH gotchya
We Aussies dont really talk like that :-P
Just thought ill introduce myself, and tell you guys abit about myself.
Im from West Australia, and I own a rising two paint filly called coda.
Can wait to become a member on this site, and hopeful make some friends :)

Cheers

ThatNinjaHorse 10-02-2009 03:44 AM

Hey and welcome!
im from Australia too

CodaIsMyGirl 10-02-2009 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatNinjaHorse (Post 417434)
Hey and welcome!
im from Australia too

Hi! thankyou!
Which side you from?

ThatNinjaHorse 10-02-2009 04:09 AM

from NSW!

CodaIsMyGirl 10-02-2009 04:31 AM

Awesome (Y)

Kayty 10-02-2009 04:37 AM

Hey woo another aussie that introduced themselves with a 'g'day im from aus' haha!
I'm from SA, pretty close to Adelaide. Very happy to have another aussie on here to understand my slang that may get taken offensively by anyone other than an aussie :P

kiwigirl 10-02-2009 04:47 AM

G'day mate! I'm from the NZ part of Australia! I haven't been a member here that long myself but I really like it so far. Where else can you rave endlessly about the love of your life - your horse! Stone the crows, your message cracked me up, I thought it was bonza, cracker, corker mate! Come to NZ and we can have some fush and chups eh?

So, a rising 2 yr old paint. Very nice, where are you at with Coda, have you had her from foal or have you bought her recently? How far have you gone with her handling? I guess that is enough questions to be going on with. Hope to chat with you again, call me Steph by the way.

ChingazMyBoy 10-02-2009 05:00 AM

Hey.

I'm from Aus as well! Welcome to the forum

Kayty 10-02-2009 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwigirl (Post 417452)
G'day mate! I'm from the NZ part of Australia! I haven't been a member here that long myself but I really like it so far. Where else can you rave endlessly about the love of your life - your horse! Stone the crows, your message cracked me up, I thought it was bonza, cracker, corker mate! Come to NZ and we can have some fush and chups eh?

So, a rising 2 yr old paint. Very nice, where are you at with Coda, have you had her from foal or have you bought her recently? How far have you gone with her handling? I guess that is enough questions to be going on with. Hope to chat with you again, call me Steph by the way.

Hahahahahaha I want to go to the NZ part of Aus just to hear the accents for real :P Never realised how different we said fish and chips to you guys, feesh and cheeps compared to fush and chups :P

Need we get into the Pharlap/pavlova debates?? :P

kiwigirl 10-02-2009 05:38 AM

Hey Kayty, of course we won't get into those debates! Coz we know they came from NEW ZEALAND! Nah, I believe that at the end of the day we kiwi's and aussies need to stick together against the common enemy - the pom! (If there are any English people on this forum I'm Just Kidding!)