The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Miniature Horses (http://www.horseforum.com/miniature-horses/)
-   -   Yall will be happy to know, Mini's are like chips,you can't have just one. HAHA (http://www.horseforum.com/miniature-horses/yall-will-happy-know-minis-like-37422/)

CowGirlUp9448 10-04-2009 07:46 PM

Yall will be happy to know, Mini's are like chips,you can't have just one. HAHA

Well after getting the job and everything worked out. I started to reconsider keeping "big" horses. So I posted some ads to sale Rain. I had a guy interested in trading his Reg. Mini stallion and $400 for Rain. He never called back. Well another lady called who has some mini's she is wanting to trade and $400. Three mini's to be exact. They are not registered though. But I don't care. I want to get into driving and just having fun with them. Well anyways, everything is settled with her and I will be getting the mini's and she will be getting Rain. I think she is going to try to come out tomorrow (She is bringing me the mini's and picking up Rain). If not tomorrow then she will be here Friday. Depending her husbands work shecdule. I am so excited about getting the new minis! And I think she is just as excited to be getting Rain haha..

So now I will tell you what I know about them. No pics.. Well I have the pics she sent me but I want to get her permission before I post them.

One is a 2 year old White/Grey mare. The only down fall to her is that she maybe bred to a black (world class registered) stud. Hoping it is a false alarm and she just has a hay belly.

The second is a 19 month old grey filly, sired by Lucky Four Spots Ablazin'. Touchstone Farm - Miniature Horse Stallion - Lucky Four Spots Ablazin
There's a link to the sire. She is the little filly called "Silver Belles". Dam wasn't registered.

The third is still undecided. It will either be a Jet black 4 month old colt or a 5 month old Appy colt.

As soon as she let's me know if I can post the pics she sent me I will put them on here for yall to see :)

So the point of this thread, I started with one 16 month old Colt and soon will be the owner of 4, possiably 5 mini's haha. When I posted that I got Arrow, everyone told me you can't have just one and guess what? I def. can't lol

PonderosaMiniatures 10-04-2009 08:01 PM

Yes Im fully aware, I have 12....I love every one of them...:)

mountainhorse44 10-04-2009 08:57 PM

Lol I have just one.. :P

CowGirlUp9448 10-04-2009 09:42 PM

Haha..For now.. But you will catch the addiction soon enough :) You just wait and see.

mountainhorse44 10-04-2009 11:54 PM

Lol maybe.. we'll see.

CheyAut 10-05-2009 01:36 AM

^^^ AND you've been looking at others ;P

Congrats on the new additions! :)

CowGirlUp9448 10-05-2009 10:29 AM

tscowgirl 12-11-2009 04:08 PM

so i had one, then had to have more, and because of college im back to one :( i miss my lil herd and im looking to breed again :)

Appy Luvr 12-11-2009 04:11 PM

I have two :-) Congrats on the new little ones!