The Horse Forum banner

Fiona In Blue :D

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  PaintedHooves 
#1 ·
Fiona's color was pink but my sister gave me these bows for braids from Germany and they only came in blue or white so we changed that. Here she is all dressed up for jumpers, but I didn't get any actual pictures of the jumping :(

The camera startled her a bit, hence the wild eyed expression. But she really really loves the happy mouth!

:D Love the pony!

See less See more
#7 ·
LOL, your hair cracks up me!
Gah its soooo giant! It kills me. I try to pin it up but it just explodes all over the place. So I don't even bother when I'm doing jumpers, and I have x-ray vision so I just see through it :P

Thanks everyone! She was really good, just a a bit fresh. She was doing really well in the snaffle at home but I didn't take into account nerves at shows. Should have brought the pelham as well because she needed it to be that extra thing like "I'm still here" :\ We only did the 2'6" because she was flying and I was having issues collecting her and she did not want to wait at all. Got two 2nds in the division we did do though!

But boy was she on top of it other than that! I swear when I memorized the course she must have too! At one point in particular there was a diaganol option with a liverpool and a wavyish plank and after that there was a long space where you went diaganol towards the rail where the next jump was (parallel to the rail). I was going to take her diagonal and then straighten her out, it was a large space. The wavy plank made the next jump tighter, but she is so good at turning I took it. After the jump she knew which jump was next and as we were heading diaganol she started side passing to straighten herself out for it :D Makes me happy that she is starting to be able to think for herself more on course, and shaved off a few seconds without doing anything risky! She'll be a kids pony yet :D

#4 ·
I think blue is darling on her!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.