The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Conformation Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/)
-   -   What do you think she would be good at? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/what-do-you-think-she-would-374537/)

Larissa 03-05-2014 06:48 PM

What do you think she would be good at?

4 Attachment(s)
This is my Morgan mare. She is green. (Not papered) Age is approx. 6-8. She is 14.2. A very pretty mover. These aren't the best pics of her, but if somebody could tell me what they think she would be good at, that would be great. I am looking more at western, but I am interested in doing low level jumping with her too and hunter under saddle maybe? Low level. Since she isn't papered. Let me know what you think

Larissa 03-05-2014 06:55 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here are some more pics

Northernstar 03-05-2014 07:01 PM

She's a beautiful Morgan! With proper training, you could probably do whatever you wish with her :)

Larissa 03-05-2014 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northernstar (Post 4903697)
She's a beautiful Morgan! With proper training, you could probably do whatever you wish with her :)

Thank you! I adore her. She is my first Morgan. I am also not normally a mare person, I typically prefer geldings. But she is a whole different situation. I wanted her the day I saw her picture, then went to see her in person. And I knew I had to have her. She is a doll. I named her Charisma.

Larissa 03-05-2014 09:35 PM

Anybody?

Elana 03-06-2014 08:59 AM

Nice little horse. Wondering if she has any Lippett Lines in her?

She looks very versatile. What do you WANT to do? I could see her in competitive trail rides, driving, lower levels of dressage and see where that goes, lower level eventing....

Larissa 03-06-2014 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elana (Post 4907273)
Nice little horse. Wondering if she has any Lippett Lines in her?

She looks very versatile. What do you WANT to do? I could see her in competitive trail rides, driving, lower levels of dressage and see where that goes, lower level eventing....

I would like to do in english, Hunter Under Saddle and Low Level Jumping. In western I would like to do showmanship, trail, ranch horse type stuff, I would like her to spin like a reining horse ( I dont plan to show her in reining, the spinning I just like), and equatition.

Tryst 03-06-2014 12:59 PM

Morgans are usually very versatile. None of these photos are very good for a critique, but I say give it all a try and see what both you and she enjoy.