The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   Hello from Italy (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/hello-italy-37469/)

Lenuccia 10-05-2009 09:01 AM

Hello from Italy

Hi everyone,

I jut found this forum the other night, and now I'm registered and very happy to have the possibility to ask a lot of questions to a lot of competent people! :D

I still haven't found out how come my profile picture is not shown beside my comments, can anyone tell me why?

And I would also like to excuse myself for incorrect grammar or language, but I am Danish and I live in Italy, so English is my... 3rd language :-| Hope you'll be patient.

The sun is shining here in central Italy, and I think I'll just go outside and bring a couple of apples to the two hairy girls in the paddock.

Have a nice day/evening/night/morning (depends on where in the world you are)!

Lene

KaylaOscer1994 10-05-2009 09:09 AM

hey and welcome to the forum : )

Lenuccia 10-05-2009 02:18 PM

Thanks!

Hey Kayla,

thank you for the welcome :D Makes one feel welcome :lol:

P.S. Sweet horse you have!

PiggyPablo 10-05-2009 02:20 PM

Hi Lene! Nice to meet you! How cool you're in Italy. One of the most beautiful places in the world! =] Welcome to the forum! Isn't it crazy how these horsies are getting their winter coats already?! I'm in California and they're almost full grown wooly mammoths! :p

Lenuccia 10-05-2009 03:00 PM

Hi PiggyPablo,
nice to meet you too :-)
Yes, the arab already has a good winter coat, the paint has a little too much ehm... fat, so her coat is not so long yet.
This is a nice forum indeed. And I even managed to put on the avatar eheheh... not so tecnological.

QtrHorse 10-06-2009 01:56 AM

Hi Lene,
I am in Switzerland. We have friends in Mondovi, Torino and Genova. We get together to trail ride in the Montaldo di Mondovi area and just love riding in Italy!
Enjoy the forum.

Lenuccia 10-07-2009 05:08 PM

Hi QtrHorse,
wouw, we're really close, then, sort of.... :lol:
Lucky you to live in Switzerland, I am a big fan of Swiss chocolate, the best in the world!!!!!!!
Thanks, this is really a great forum!
See you on the trail... maybe :-)