The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Health (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-health/)
-   -   SWEETBULK (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-health/sweetbulk-3747/)

Delregans Way 10-07-2007 07:00 PM

SWEETBULK

Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone uses Sweetbulk, or heard of it?

I use it, and in a month my horses have put on so much weight. Their toplines, rib cage are totally covered. And yes in Australia we are going through a drought!! And i only feed 2kg per horse a day. AMAZING STUFF!!

There coats are improving, there hoofs are shining (and no i don't buff them lol). Their manes and tails are shining, and so soft!

YOU GOTTA TRY IT!! :wink:

BluMagic 10-07-2007 07:03 PM

Hey Thanks! I think I am going to try it! Boo needs to gain weight bad and I am going to call our feedstore do see if they have it!!! Ya!

Delregans Way 10-07-2007 07:18 PM

Awesome! Its in Australia..... hopefully for your sake its in UK. I am so surprised! My horses are heavily worked, and usually i have to feed them over 10kg of all these feeds, not knowing wether they are good for them.

Sweetbulk has oils, vitiums and minerals! Its a blend of chaffs, and it smells so sweet you wanna eat it. WARNING it doesn't taste as good as it smells!!!!!lol

Goodluck.'

Its $25 for a 25kg bag over here in AU dollars. Not sure how to convert...?

Cheers

BluMagic 10-07-2007 07:26 PM

I am the US....so they don't have it here? :cry:

Delregans Way 10-07-2007 07:36 PM

oops, i just assumed you were in the UK! Sorry. Well more than likely they will have it in the USA. Jeez we only have half what the USA has!!! lol :lol: Give it a go!

BluMagic 10-07-2007 07:42 PM

LMBO haha :lol: I hope someone has it around here!

Delregans Way 10-07-2007 07:51 PM

GOODLUCK FINDING IT!!

BluMagic 10-07-2007 07:53 PM

Thank you! I will just let you know if I find it! Haha...

jazzyrider 10-08-2007 10:16 PM

is it a supplement or a complete feed type thing?? i currently feed a supplement that is helping with weight but the one you are feeding sounds more effective :) my supplement is complete so i would be worried about adding something else that is like a supplement and i dont know if im keen to take them off it if they wouldnt be getting the same stuff.

jazzyrider 10-08-2007 10:26 PM

ive rung around but havent been able to find anyone that has it but, my produce barn has heard of it and will try and get it for me if i can find out who makes it/supplies it. is there anything on the bag that would indicate where it comes from??