The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Desperately seeking - (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/desperately-seeking-37497/)

MIEventer 10-05-2009 05:10 PM

Desperately seeking -

I have been searching and searching for a used CC.

I have really been looking for the Wintec Close Contact *they have them out there, just none are my size*

Or a Collegiate Convertible. Again, none my size, or if they are - far too much for used prices.

HELP! I need a 17 1/2"

dynamite. 10-05-2009 05:31 PM

I have a Courbette Magic CC. It's a medium/wide tree, but its not convertable. Just let me know if you're interested and I'll give you some pictures.

splendorxo 10-05-2009 05:53 PM

I have two 17 1/2 collegiate saddles, one for $550 and one for $500. one is a regular tree and one is medium-wide

dantexeventer 10-05-2009 06:05 PM

I have a Collegiate Diploma (which is convertible) that's either a 17" or a 17.5" that I would consider selling for $700. It's in great condition and only about a year old. I would do a trade too - I need something with a smaller seat.

MIEventer 10-06-2009 10:32 AM

Quote:

I have a Courbette Magic CC. It's a medium/wide tree, but its not convertable. Just let me know if you're interested and I'll give you some pictures.
I appreciate that! Thank you. I most definately need to beable to see the arch of the tree and the shape of the panels.

Quote:

I have two 17 1/2 collegiate saddles, one for $550 and one for $500. one is a regular tree and one is medium-wide
Awesome! I will more than likely need to go with the Medium - Medium/Wide tree. I would love to see them :)

Quote:

I have a Collegiate Diploma (which is convertible) that's either a 17" or a 17.5" that I would consider selling for $700. It's in great condition and only about a year old. I would do a trade too - I need something with a smaller seat.
I would love to do a trade, but I don't have anything. I only have 1 saddle and it is my Wintec Event Saddle, and that is a 17 1/2". $700 is out of my price range, I have to stick $500 or under. But I appreciate it.

EventinginMI 10-06-2009 12:24 PM

I actually bought a consignment Collegiate from Millbrook- I know you're in MI, and somewhat nearby... I'm honestly not too thrilled with my purchase. It was one of those... "Oh wow, Mom, can I please?" moments.. I came home with it, and yes, it is an amazing saddle for she stadium portion of eventing, but for X-C, I'm not too thrilled. I wasn't looking to sell it in the least, but might consider... I've only had it maybe four months.
I'll take a look at which one it is tonight- I don't speak "saddle" and I just can't remember which one it is... [How horrible is that? =/ ]

MIEventer 10-06-2009 03:45 PM

Thanks EventinginMichigan. I appreciate that.

I was just at Millbrook and I might take a used Stubben out for trial. The are asking $800 or something and if it works I'll offer my $500 and see where that goes. The Manager of the English section said that the seller is desperate to get rid of it.

I'm still humming and hawing.

splendorxo 10-06-2009 09:43 PM

I will get you pictures ASAP, probably tomorrow night sometime!

Kansasbarrelracer 10-06-2009 10:44 PM

Our local tack shop has a wintec cc for $175. In amazing condition, looks like its hardly been ridden in. I'll check the size tomorrow for you if your interested in it

MIEventer 10-07-2009 10:42 AM

Oh wow! That would be so awesome! THANK YOU!