The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Rocky Mountain Mare For Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/rocky-mountain-mare-sale-37662/)

jazzygirl02 10-07-2009 07:26 PM

Rocky Mountain Mare For Sale

I have a rocky mountain mare for sale. Description is below:

Shannon has literally done it all! Shannon has been jumped, ground driven, trail ridden, shown, and has been a mother! Shannon is a 10 year old dark bay rocky mountain mare. Her sire is a multi Grand Champion Trail Pleasure Stallion "Shepherd's Snowy River." Shannon has had 3 foals, including a silver buckskin out of McGuire's Ghost. She is an easy breeder and an easy foaler. Shannon has had show experiance (Reserve Champion 12-17 trail) and is great on the trail also. She is un-spookable! A wild turky flew out of the bushes, a cat crawled up her back legs and a deer was 10 feet in front of her! Shannon was started by a man and was taught no leg pressure. We are currently working on this, but Shannon still needs more work before she will be ready for the show ring. She is not mean at all, she just doesn't know. Shannon is very broke in some areas and green in others. Her gait is her best quality! You dont move! She gaits natural, in the saddle or on the ground and also carries her head naturally - even in a halter! Shannon is getting daily grounwork and is a very sweet mare. She is very easy to catch, lead and load. It wouldn't take much to get her ready for riding - trail or show. Shannon is a very "Easy Keeper". Shannon is for sale at $3000 FIRM or $3500 with 30 days professional training. Shannon is listed on horseclicks and you can see pics of her on there. Email if you have any questions - Email is emmabop@insightbb.com

jemmamalone 10-09-2009 02:50 AM

im sorry, im confused.
You said that she has been jumped and trail ridden etc. But at the end you say that it wont take much to get her ready for riding.
How old was she when she was broke?

thunderhooves 10-09-2009 11:37 AM

weird that she is your newest horse,yet you are selling her so soon. Anyway,from her page, it says shes 14.2, 10 years old.
http://www.horseforum.com/horses.php?horse=2907

jazzygirl02 10-10-2009 09:59 PM

Shannon is 14.3 hands, her page is wrong, I need to change that. I got her several months ago and decided to do jumping instead of keeping another gaited horse (I already have one.) Shannon hadn't been ridden much in the last month and had went downhill. She wanted to act up a lot. So, I quit riding her for a while. I have ridden her 3 times and she is doing wonderful. She just needed a while off I guess. Shannon is priced higher now, because she is back to her old self.

If you are interested, you can email.

jazzygirl02 10-10-2009 10:03 PM

I just checked Shannon's Profile and it said 14.3. I dont know where you saw 14.3. Anyway, it is my descition to sell her and if you aren't interested, please dont waist my time or yours. I have had multiple people waist my time asking questions that aren't even interested in the horse. Thanks.

Erin_And_Jasper 10-11-2009 02:34 PM

its waste