The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   helpp pleassseee ;;;; (: (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/helpp-pleassseee-%3B%3B%3B%3B-37665/)

reveriesgirly 10-07-2009 07:09 PM

helpp pleassseee ;;;; (:

i have a show coming up on the 18th . and its a halloween showw . i have no idea on what to dress my horse up as .

ps ; no jumingg . i could ride a little white mare or brown gelding .

all im gonna be doing in the show is walk jog lope. so pleasee helpp mee (:

Walkamile 10-07-2009 08:55 PM

Let's see.......

How about coloring your horse to look like Starbrite?
or
doing many little braids in the mane and tail with beads to resemble cornrows and you in a Hawaiian shirt or grass skirt.

Not real good at this, but if something really special comes to mind I'll let you know.

Sounds like fun!

reveriesgirly 10-08-2009 07:29 PM

great ideas ! thank you (:

mandik92 10-16-2009 03:23 PM

well i gurss it all depends on how well the horse it with freely moving object on her and around her.

ilovestitch 10-16-2009 05:53 PM

If you have access to anything pink: a slinky or blanket, tail bag, fly mask of any kind you can make her look like the pink panther and you be in a trench coat.

Or if you have anything grey,be a donkey.

If you horse is brown you could be hot coco and marshmellows

If you have or could get a blue
Sleazy® Lycra® Full Hood - Horse.com and paint the superman on the chest you have your own superman

stazify 10-17-2009 12:02 PM

A bumblebee! wear a black and yellow striped shirt, put gold glitter on her bum, and attach some attennas to her bridle if she'll let you!

gypsygirl 10-17-2009 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stazify (Post 431300)
A bumblebee! wear a black and yellow striped shirt, put gold glitter on her bum, and attach some attennas to her bridle if she'll let you!

my friend just went to a costume show & dress up as a bee & her horse as a flower bed. she just took a scrim sheet & stuck plastic flowers in it [the ones they throw out from the cemetaries] it looked really cool & wasnt too spooky for the horse bc it was just like wearing a sheet !

im dressing my pony [a pinto] up as an indian pony =]

reveriesgirly 10-17-2009 08:36 PM

im dumb and forgot about this . i waited until today to make a costume . so im just going to go to the dollar store and get a witch costume and make spider webs and spiders all over the brown gelding and ride bareback (: ill take pictures and post them