The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Well, hes seems to behaving much better at the moment (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/well-hes-seems-behaving-much-better-37807/)

KaylaOscer1994 10-10-2009 04:49 AM

Well, hes seems to behaving much better at the moment

hey everyone,

just a follow up on my other thred about what has been happening to the horse i ride.

the girl who does the claping thing has gone away for a week, and since last wednesday, he has been much more calmer.
he was alittle watchful on wednesday, buti got up on him on thursday and he hung off everyword that i said to him and listened to the signels (i even did an amazing jump on him : ) ).

and now it is saturday and he was great. he went on a trail with moter bikes and he wasnt too fazed when one came near, he just put his ears foward and thats it. he behaived during a birthday party, and when i rode him he listened very well.

no lunging, no nothing. : )

so...what do you think? since the girl has been away he has been more calm.

ThatNinjaHorse 10-10-2009 04:55 AM

thats good then. I'd say that girl was making him defensive. Has your BO noticed the change?

KaylaOscer1994 10-10-2009 05:16 AM

do you mean my instructor?
lol is that what BO means?

ThatNinjaHorse 10-10-2009 05:28 AM

BO= board owner, but yeah your instructor

KaylaOscer1994 10-10-2009 05:32 AM

she seems glad about how calm he has been.

i dont think she thinks that its the girls falt though, but she hasnt seen how she treats him.

hopefully she wont do it anymore, or she will be court doing it.

im still not sure if she has spoken to her about it though.

when she comes back, and if she does it again, ill go up to her and ask why she does it (although, she told me last time that she finds it funny -_-)
and then ill tell my instructor.

do you think that is a good plan?

Gillian 10-10-2009 12:27 PM

Skip talking to her if you've asked before and tell your instructor.
She's putting people and the horse in danger by getting him so wound up, and that is never acceptable.

KaylaOscer1994 10-10-2009 10:29 PM

ill be sure to do that : )