The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/)
-   -   horse boots has anyone? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/horse-boots-has-anyone-38149/)

hiwaythreetwenty 10-14-2009 10:21 AM

horse boots has anyone?

Looking at some everyday boots for my ottb I'm thinking of the pegasus boots they are breatheable and don't hold water has anyone used them

mysandi 10-14-2009 08:20 PM

I never have but several dressage riders at my barn use them and they love them.

StormyBlues 10-14-2009 10:36 PM

I use woof boots and am in LOVE! It's what my whole eventing barn uses, they breath, don't retain alot of water, and are great eventing boots!(you will see them often at Comps.) And they are afordable!!!!

hiwaythreetwenty 10-15-2009 12:04 PM

I see that bit of Britain has a new boot tri zone cross country that also look nice I had a set of woofs and got rid of them they rubbed on my other mares legs so I'm nervous to buy them again and I don't know how much support the brush boots give

hiwaythreetwenty 10-15-2009 12:18 PM

I see that bit of Britain has a new boot tri zone cross country that also look nice I had a set of woofs and got rid of them they rubbed on my other mares legs so I'm nervous to buy them again and I don't know how much support the brush boots give

hiwaythreetwenty 10-15-2009 12:24 PM

I used woof boots in the past on my other mare and they rubbed he so I didn't know if I wanted to take the chance again bit of Britain has a new set for 130 for all four I know what one that Is good for everyday use easy to clean

hiwaythreetwenty 10-15-2009 02:15 PM

Are the woof boots good for everyday work what about the new cross country boot a full set for 130 I am looking for a good everyday boot that is easy to clean

My Beau 10-15-2009 10:00 PM

I haven't seen the new tri zone boots at the Bit of Britain tent at shows yet. But, I checked them out on their site, look nice, but they are $139 per pair... not for a set.

hiwaythreetwenty 10-15-2009 11:42 PM

Sorry for the repeating posts finally got new aircard so I can use internet and had to use my blackberry and didn't think they were posting. Which woof boots do you use , they have 3 different types.

StormyBlues 10-17-2009 04:11 PM

The standard Brushing boots. They don't rub my horses, maybe you were putting them on to tight