The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Videos (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/)
-   -   How crazy can you get ?? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/how-crazy-can-you-get-38738/)

jadeewood 10-22-2009 01:30 PM

How crazy can you get ??

WATCH THIS IS THE CUTTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.

#

Jillyann 10-22-2009 02:04 PM

Oh yeah, Ive seen that before.

I work at Mcdonalds, and if someone ever came threw with a horse like that, I would probably laugh my @$$ off!!

BaliDoll 10-22-2009 02:10 PM

oh good gracious.... SO ADORABLE!!!!

APHA MOMMA 10-22-2009 02:50 PM

That is soooo DARN CUTE, man that pony DEFINITELY thinks he is human, haha. LOVE IT!!!!

rocky pony 10-23-2009 04:44 AM

pretty cool, but I kind of doubt that food is safe for his little horsie system xD

ChevyPrincess 10-23-2009 03:34 PM

Omg! That is the coolest thing ever! I want to keep a horse in the house! I want it to lay on the couch! I want it to ride in the vehicle with me! I think I am going to get a miniature horse and a baby and do that... Seriously.

Haha, I LOVE it! That woman must have seen them before, I would be amazed if I saw that in real life. It's like a dream come true for a horse lover!

jadeewood 10-24-2009 05:41 PM

thats what i fort. its so funny. what a good horse but burgers for a horse? cant be doing it any good.

MacabreMikolaj 10-24-2009 06:11 PM

I love that vid.

And you'd be amazed what horses can eat without it harming them. I know we live in a day and age of colic, but really, if your horse is allowed to graze naturally, his digestive system is working so well, colic is extremely rare. Not that I'm about to go feed my horse cheeseburgers or anything, but most people would have a coronary if they saw the garbage my Arab mare can pack away. She's pretty handy at stealing chocolate bars from unsuspecting innocent children :lol:

The video is done as a "spoof" of sorts as well - obviously they don't actually feed him cheeseburgers all the time, or make him fetch beers, or have him sleep in a bed. It's all just tricks they've taught him and made into a funny video. I wouldn't be surprised if he only actually eats the bun on the cheeseburgers.

TwisterRush 10-25-2009 05:01 PM

Adorable !! i love it ^_^

jadeewood 10-26-2009 12:40 PM

i love it, i think the horse is adorable.

wish my horse done that but rather it would go to the fridge and eat it clean